Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

beautiful birds!..
I am going to resist these guys .. I already have several bators up and running which will be packed full by this weekend and I won't even be home to see the next eggs when they arrive (thank goodness I have someone stopping by with instructions for tending to the newest arrivals).. plus I ordered more ebay eggs last night and have to dig out another bator from storage for them!...

I'm going to be gone out of town (Galveston trip YAY!) for several days.. so if I'm a bit slow getting back on here it will be because me and my phone aren't on the best of speaking terms when it comes to browsing the interwebs!

BIN

SFH eggs - I have 8 hens and 7 pullets laying, covered by 3 roos. I have hatched eggs from 4 different breeders to make my flock. You will get some small pullet eggs in this batch, but not all. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months and fertility is excellent. The eggs were laid 8/13, 8/14 and today and I will add what they lay tomorrow.

To be shipped on Sat., Aug. 17th

18+ for $48, shipping included, bubble-wrapped, individually placed inside plastic Easter eggs for protection, and double boxed. Shipped priority mail with insurance.

I am not NPIP and will not ship to VA or HI.
Must be paid for by PayPal by 8:00AM on Sat. 8/17, and will be shipped 8/17

To buy these, post SOLD in this thread and PM me with shipping instructions. I will PM you back with payment instructions.
No longer available.

Last edited:
I don't know if there is any interest, but I have 12+ eggs I would like to sell. You will get a combination of black/blue bantam Cochin eggs (from SQ/BQ parents), bantam chocolate Orp eggs (may get some F1 Cochin x Orp eggs) and Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs.

Pics of Orp and MFCs parent stock are in my signature. I do have 2 MFC hens in with my 5 hens/1 roo bantam chocolate Orps. I don't have any sure way to tell who's eggs are who's but they are raising chicks right now so you shouldn't get any from them. Only reason I mention it is because Mildred sat on the eggs and Millie did not. Millie assumed the role as mom after they were hatched and has helped Mildred since. I am not sure if she's laying or not.

Other than Millie and Mildred in with the chocolate Orps, all others are penned separately and are pure!

Paypal only auction.
Lets start at $25 including shipping.

Last edited:
I don't know if there is any interest, but I have 12+ eggs I would like to sell. You will get a combination of black/blue bantam Cochin eggs (from SQ/BQ parents), bantam chocolate Orp eggs (may get some F1 Cochin x Orp eggs) and Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs. Pics of Orp and MFCs parent stock are in my signature. I do have 2 MFC hens in with my 5 hens/1 roo bantam chocolate Orps. I don't have any sure way to tell who's eggs are who's but they are raising chicks right now so you shouldn't get any from them. Only reason I mention it is because Mildred sat on the eggs and Millie did not. Millie assumed the role as mom after they were hatched and has helped Mildred since. I am not sure if she's laying or not. Other than Millie and Mildred in with the chocolate Orps, all others are penned separately and are pure! Paypal only auction. Lets start at $25 including shipping.
I'll bid $25. When does the auction end?

Back
Top Bottom