Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

beautiful birds!..
    I am going to resist these guys .. I already have several bators up and running which will be packed full by this weekend and I won't even be home to see the next eggs when they arrive (thank goodness I have someone stopping by with instructions for tending to the newest arrivals).. plus I ordered more ebay eggs last night and have to dig out another bator from storage for them!...

I'm going to be gone out of town (Galveston trip YAY!) for several days.. so if I'm a bit slow getting back on here it will be because me and my phone aren't on the best of speaking terms when it comes to browsing the interwebs!

2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Thank you. Most of my RIR's and Barred rocks came from Sgribble here on BYC. He is a great guy and excellent breeder. I am fortunate enough to live driving distance from him.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  3. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Thanks so much!!! Paypal info sent

4. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    No longer available.

5. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    sold

6. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I don't know if there is any interest, but I have 12+ eggs I would like to sell. You will get a combination of black/blue bantam Cochin eggs (from SQ/BQ parents), bantam chocolate Orp eggs (may get some F1 Cochin x Orp eggs) and Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs.

Pics of Orp and MFCs parent stock are in my signature. I do have 2 MFC hens in with my 5 hens/1 roo bantam chocolate Orps. I don't have any sure way to tell who's eggs are who's but they are raising chicks right now so you shouldn't get any from them. Only reason I mention it is because Mildred sat on the eggs and Millie did not. Millie assumed the role as mom after they were hatched and has helped Mildred since. I am not sure if she's laying or not.

Other than Millie and Mildred in with the chocolate Orps, all others are penned separately and are pure!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paypal only auction.
    Lets start at $25 including shipping.

7. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
  8. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
  9. cieraphoto

cieraphoto Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2013
    Puyallup, WA
    I'll bid $25. When does the auction end?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by