Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have 6 English Orpington eggs for Bin. I will also add 6 project Orpington eggs. The projects are Mottled and Jubilee. $45.00. Both projects are F1.
Some of the chicks pictured are the F1 I have hatched out this year. I need to send the eggs off Wednesday.

I have 6 English Orpington eggs for Bin. I will also add 6 project Orpington eggs. The projects are Mottled and Jubilee. $45.00. Both projects are F1.
Some of the chicks pictured are the F1 I have hatched out this year. I need to send the eggs off Wednesday.

I'll take them..I'll have an empty incubator and what good is that.....DH will be happy as the other 2 have silkie chicks in it and he says they aren't good for anything....

I have one final batch of BBS Ameraucana eggs, there are 14 on the counter for this auction, and I will ship tomorrow 8/21. All eggs are less than 4 days old. Auction ends 9 AM Central time on August 21.

I am selling half my hens this week to downsize for a move so this will be the last batch I will have until next spring.

Beginning bid- $15
Shipping will be $15
Auction:

12+ Black and Blue Ameraucanas eggs, show quality stock, possibility of a splash as I run a black and a blue rooster with black and blue hens. Most of my birds are BlehmXSmith lines; the blue rooster is pure Meredith line. These are good layers, 4-5 medium to large blue eggs per week. All eggs will be from Aug 9 to Aug 12. I pack VERY WELL- never had an egg break in shipping. And I am having very good fertility and hatch rates of these on my own.

This may be the last batch I sell of these as I am unexpectedly facing a move and am currently trying to sell all my Ameraucana stock. I was planning to show them (or at least the roosters) in the fall.

To ship on Monday, August 12.
Starting bid $15
Shipping $15
Auction ends: 8 AM central time on Monday, August 12.

NPIP flock.
Side note: anyone close enough for a road trip- these birds are for sale.

Blue eggs are Cream Legbar and Ameraucana, green eggs are Isbar and EEs.

Yeah, going Sulmtalers,,,, Konzas.... Konzas.....Sulmtalers.... Flock of each going to see just how they compare and thinking of a third flock to see what a cross would do ...... There's so many things I like about each hard to decide. What's a chicken head to do? Why have both and see what a cross is like of course! LOL!

Just a brief update:

the eggs I got from DMRippy are doing great! There are only a couple of clears.. the rest have bouncing lil spiders in them!
celebrate.gif

The turkey eggs that the post office tried to murder that I got from Ariell have at least one survivor!... there weren't a lot of eggs to start with.. but the USPS really hated that box.. it arrived partially crushed!..

the RIR and English Orp eggs I got from JamesA are looking pretty bad.. the USPS broke several in each box.. all of the remainders are 100% clear... scrambled eggs anyone?
he.gif

Hopefully the barred rocks and replacements for the RIR and English Orps fare better once they start their journey to my home...

the eggs from Ki4got are suffering almost the same fate.. there is at least one little dorking egg in there that is a fighter.. a few eggs that I can't candle through so they are "maybe's".. the rest are clear... (there were also broken eggs in that box)..

on another note.. I got 2 boxes of Cream Legbar eggs in.. no broken eggs in either box.. 2 different sellers.. one box looks like every egg but 1 is alive and well
celebrate.gif
.. the other box has 0 developing and all the eggs are a nice uniform yellow inside
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom