Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote:
lol.. I'll get mine eventually!..
gig.gif

lol.. I'll get mine eventually!..
gig.gif
If the girls are still laying good over the weekend I'll post more either sunday or monday. I think they are slowing down. I could have an egg thief. I was getting 4 and 5 a day. I did pull one out of production recently and two where broody. One of those is still with the chicks and the other hasn't started back laying yet.

is there auctions up?

These are all BIN

Blue and reg Barred Rocks Good Shepard heritage birds- this is my 4th generation with blue barred rocks and the 2nd and 3rd with my huge good Shepard roo. these birds are show shoppers. the roos are so pretty with their nice tight and straight barring and everyone loves a good blue bird....barred to boot. these are NOT hatchery birds. my original blue rocks came from halo through someone else. the original blue/barred cross was not really planned but worked out well.

18 eggs for BIN $25 + $17 shipping.

SOLD Crested Barred Easter Eggers- I have exchequer leghorn crosses and some leghorn with my crested cream legbar roo. some chicks will be black (maybe blue) and the rest will be white. ALL chicks will be barred and some will be crested.

12 eggs for $12 plus $15 shipping. I get 5-6 eggs a day so I can do more eggs if needed but shipping would be later in the week like Wednesday for more eggs.

SOLD 10+ Blue and black copper Marans- I have a black copper roo over blue and black copper hens. my new pullets that just stared laying are all laying nice color eggs....my roo is a sibling to those pullets (not being breed to siblings).

10 eggs for $20 plus $15 Shipping

GRAB BAG OF EGGS - I have a few sex linked Easter eggers some olive eggers some SBEL and could also be anything from above too.....probably 18 Eggs. maybe more lol

18+++ eggs for 15 plus $17 Shipping.

unless otherwise noted these can ship Monday if payment is made by Monday 9am.

PM Me for more info and to claim. you might should claim here too lol

Last edited:
Auction:

12+ Black and Blue Ameraucanas eggs, show quality stock, possibility of a splash as I run a black and a blue rooster with black and blue hens. Most of my birds are BlehmXSmith lines; the blue rooster is pure Meredith line. These are good layers, 4-5 medium to large blue eggs per week. All eggs will be from Aug 9 to Aug 12. I pack VERY WELL- never had an egg break in shipping. And I am having very good fertility and hatch rates of these on my own.

This may be the last batch I sell of these as I am unexpectedly facing a move and am currently trying to sell all my Ameraucana stock. I was planning to show them (or at least the roosters) in the fall.

To ship on Monday, August 12.
Starting bid $15
Shipping $15
Auction ends: 8 AM central time on Monday, August 12.

NPIP flock.
Side note: anyone close enough for a road trip- these birds are for sale.

Blue eggs are Cream Legbar and Ameraucana, green eggs are Isbar and EEs.

Last edited:
Auction:

12+ Assorted eggs, all laid August 9 or later.

At least 3 Cream Legbar X White Leghorn (these hatch out white, some with some dark splotches, I have not grown any to maturity). I expect these to be superb layers of large to extra large blue eggs.

At least 2 Ameraucana X Rhode Island Red (these EEs hatch black and grow up with white lacing on their head and chest and the boys get red patches on their backs and shoulders). Lay green eggs. This particular cross are amazing when incubating and hatching- I had a power outage overnight a few weeks ago and every single EE egg hatched, compared with a terrible hatch rate in the other breeds. These eggs hatch almost every time for me.

The rest will be Olive Eggers (Cream Legbar X Black Copper Marans) and Black Copper Marans. As I am no longer marking the eggs I do not know how many of each you may get but you can tell them at hatch by the white spot on the EE's heads and barring on wing tips. Most chicks have feathered legs.
Olive Egger chick:

Olive Egger pullet- these usually grow up with crested heads.

Some BCM adult photos:

My egg assortment:

White eggs are CLXLeghorn, blue are Ameraucana and Cream Legbar, green are Isbar and EE, and dark brown are Olive Egger and BCMs. AmeraucanaXRIR will be a regular brown RIR egg.

Starting bid $10
Shipping $15

NPIP flock.
All my current laying Black Copper Marans and the rooster are also for sale, as well as the white leghorn used for my crosses and the RIR used for my crosses.

Last edited:
Crested Barred Easter Eggers- I have exchequer leghorn crosses and some leghorn with my crested cream legbar roo. some chicks will be black (maybe blue) and the rest will be white. ALL chicks will be barred and some will be crested.

12 eggs for $12 plus $15 shipping. I get 5-6 eggs a day so I can do more eggs if needed but shipping would be later in the week like Wednesday for more eggs.

unless otherwise noted these can ship Monday if payment is made by Monday 9am.

PM Me for more info and to claim. you might should claim here too lol

My husband will shoot me.. and I already have two full bators... but I'll take these!

Auction:

12+ Assorted eggs, all laid August 9 or later.

My egg assortment:

White eggs are CLXLeghorn, blue are Ameraucana and Cream Legbar, green are Isbar and EE, and dark brown are Olive Egger and BCMs. AmeraucanaXRIR will be a regular brown RIR egg.

Starting bid $10
Shipping $15

NPIP flock.
All my current laying Black Copper Marans and the rooster are also for sale, as well as the white leghorn used for my crosses and the RIR used for my crosses.

are the BCM eggs pure?..

Back
Top Bottom