Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

10+ (as long as they don't go broody on me!) MUSCOVY HATCHING EGGS- to ship Monday 6/9
Flock is NPIP certified
I have drakes in the following colors:
Chocolate barred
Lavender barred/pied
Blue pied
Hens in the following colors:
Lavender pied
Black barred
Black barred/bibbed
Black pied
Chocolate barred
Chocolate barred/bibbed

So far this year I have hatched all of the above colors/patterns plus white with black or chocolate caps, blue fawn, and silver.
Shipping will be a flat rate of $18

Starting bid is $20 (I usually get $20 per half dozen for these) Auction will end Sunday 6/8 at 6 PM Eastern time

(pictures are of some of the breeder birds but not recent pics)

Last edited:
I am cutting back on my hatching so eggs available all the time just message me for availability. I can ship eggs Next Monday. Mix and match anyway you want. Shipping is usually about $15 but it depends on how many you order and where you are. I can fit 32 eggs in a box. I am in TN. Paypal only no EChecks.

6-BBS Copper Marans $2 each
18-Lavender Split and Reg Copper Marans $2 each
8-Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans $2.50 each
0-Super Blue Egg Layer (White Leghorn x CCL) $1 each
6-Olive Eggers $1.50 each
6-Sex Linked Easter Eggers $1.50 each
18-Blue and Reg Barred Rocks (GSBR lines) $1.50 each
4-Partridge Silkies (2 partridge and 1 Buff pullet covered by Partridge roos) $2 each
0-Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams $1.50 each
4-Rhodebars (no more that 5) $2.50 each
0-Choc Pen med sized Choc Orp Roo x Choc and Black Wyandottes and Choc and Black Orps also have some from a Choc/Mauve Orp only pen too (not many). $3 each
6-Mid sized Choc Orpington roo x Choc and 1 Mauve Eng Orpington pullets $3 each

I will have SBEL next week if you want to put an order in. HURRY they go quick!
Some have VERY limited availability and I can only do a few eggs a week and not a doz.

BIN - Mix & Match

The girls have been in overdrive, so I have the following eggs available for shipment today or first thing tomorrow morning. All eggs were laid 6/2 through today. Price is per egg, mix and match. I will try to update quantities as eggs are sold. I can ship up to 18 eggs in one shipment. Shipping is an additional $15. No shipments to AK, HI, or VA.

White Bresse - SOLD
Swedish Flower Hen - $2/egg, 12 available - 14 hens, 3 roos
Rhodebar, coop A - $2/egg, 16 available - 4 hens, 1 roo
Rhodebar, coop B - $2/egg, 5 available - 1 hen, 1 roo

The birds in coop A are not related to the birds in coop B.

I will get pictures up in a few minutes.

To purchase, PM me with your choice and shipping information. I will PM you payment (PayPal) info. Payment needs to reach me by 2:30pm ET today for shipment today. All eggs not sold by 11:00 tonight will be sold at swap meet tomorrow.

I'll be gone for a few hours, but will answer any PM's when I get back.

The White Bresse roo is white, he was sleeping under the other birds in the coop when I took this pic.
hmm.png

The Rhodebar roos both lost the points of their combs to frostbite this last, nasty winter.
sad.png

Last edited:
10+ (as long as they don't go broody on me!) MUSCOVY HATCHING EGGS- to ship Monday 6/9
Flock is NPIP certified
I have drakes in the following colors:
Chocolate barred
Lavender barred/pied
Blue pied
Hens in the following colors:
Lavender pied
Black barred
Black barred/bibbed
Black pied
Chocolate barred
Chocolate barred/bibbed

So far this year I have hatched all of the above colors/patterns plus white with black or chocolate caps, blue fawn, and silver.
Shipping will be a flat rate of $18

Starting bid is $20 (I usually get $20 per half dozen for these) Auction will end Sunday 6/8 at 6 PM Eastern time

(pictures are of some of the breeder birds but not recent pics)
Marking my spot with some beautiful muscovies.

Soaps and scrubs. Starting bid - $15 shipped. Bidding ends tomorrow night (Monday) at 8pm Eastern time.
I packed up a shipment, but they never paid, so instead of unpacking, I'd rather just ship it out to somebody.

2 Lip Scrubs. I gifted these, so I think one was Watermelon flavored and the other Peppermint (flavored with essential oil), but I can't be sure without unpacking it, which defeats the purpose.
2 4oz bars of soap. One is a Honeysuckle scented Goat Milk soap. The other bar is a 4oz bar of Lavender Ylang Silk soap (scent with essential oils)
2 Sugar Scrubs 3oz each. One is Honeysuckle, the other Lavender Ylang (essential oils).

Sugar Scrub

Last edited:
Soaps and scrubs. Starting bid - $15 shipped. Bidding ends tomorrow night (Monday) at 8pm Eastern time. I packed up a shipment, but they never paid, so instead of unpacking, I'd rather just ship it out to somebody. 2 Lip Scrubs. I gifted these, so I think one was Watermelon flavored and the other Peppermint (flavored with essential oil), but I can't be sure without unpacking it, which defeats the purpose. 2 4oz bars of soap. One is a Honeysuckle scented Goat Milk soap. The other bar is a 4oz bar of Lavender Ylang Silk soap (scent with essential oils) 2 Sugar Scrubs 3oz each. One is Honeysuckle, the other Lavender Ylang (essential oils). Sugar Scrub
I'll bid $15

@DMRippy can I sell here?

No sorry. The rules for this thread are listed in the first post. You have to be a member for longer and have more posts.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...hing-egg-auction-and-bin-thread#post_10678789

You can also have your own Ads in the BST sections too. If you have eggs that you have all the time you need to post an ad for them. These type of threads are not intended for selling the same thing regularly, just last minute things or things you need to move quickly. I have ads up for all my regular eggs. I only post them here when I have not sold them yet or need to sell them quickly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom