Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

AMerucuana/EE Pen project!!

TO ship on Friday.

Blue AMerucana rooster covers a handful of hens, the original Easter Eggers from Meyers and several blue or black daughters. One white dominate hen is in the group--half her chicks will be white. Egg color is my primary goal-- it is a project pen so colors still vary. THese birds free range in the afternoons so an off chick is possible.

15 Eggs
Shipping is $18
Starting bid is $15
Bidding to end 9:00am EST TUesday.

On my monitor these eggs look a bit bluer than they were; most eggs are a light blue or med blue, and some are a slight green.

BIN

I have some extra eggs collected over the weekend (laid 6/13-15) that can be shipped out tomorrow morning. All prices include shipping and are BIN. To purchase, post "SOLD" along with item you want and PM me with shipping information. I will PM you the payment (PayPal) information. Eggs must be paid for by 11:00 pm ET tonight so I can box them up and get them to the PO on my way into town in the morning. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

SOLD - 10 White American Bresse eggs - Excellent fertility on these. My last customer reported development on 18/18. The rooster is white - he just likes to sleep under the hens
hmm.png
- SOLD

13 Rhodebar eggs - 10 from coop A and 3 from coop B, the separate coops are unrelated. Excellent fertility and hatch rates here on the farm. $30

4 Royal Palm turkey eggs - Those receiving my turkey eggs have had excellent fertility (100% development) and hatch rates. $18

Last edited:
BIN

I have some extra eggs collected over the weekend (laid 6/13-15) that can be shipped out tomorrow morning. All prices include shipping and are BIN. To purchase, post "SOLD" along with item you want and PM me with shipping information. I will PM you the payment (PayPal) information. Eggs must be paid for by 11:00 pm ET tonight so I can box them up and get them to the PO on my way into town in the morning. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

13 Rhodebar eggs - 10 from coop A and 3 from coop B, the separate coops are unrelated. Excellent fertility and hatch rates here on the farm. $30

4 Royal Palm turkey eggs - Those receiving my turkey eggs have had excellent fertility (100% development) and hatch rates. $18

Back
Top Bottom