Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

No takers on the Royal Palms?
idunno.gif
The Royal Palms are a smaller breed of turkey, very pretty and quite tasty. Don't forget Thanksgiving is coming up in 5 months!

Quote:

BIN $20 plus shipping $15 to most places

18 Lavender Olive/Green Egg Layers

Shipping ASAP

This a pen with my Lavender Split Marans project birds covered by my Lavender Am roo. You should get 50/50 Lavender and splits. Egg color does vary on these project birds so you would get some green and some closer to olive. The hens are good layers so the cross should even boost that.

If you have any questions you can PM me. Claim them and then message me for pp info.

SOLD!

BIN $30 plus $15 shipping to most places

18+ Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans WITH FEATHERED LEGS!!!!!!!

Shipping ASAP

I have a reg Cuckoo Marans Rooster over 4 Blue Cuckoo Hens/2 Reg Cuckoo Pullets and 1 Blue Cuckoo Pullet. This is a project pen but they are really nice birds.

If you have any questions you can PM me. Claim them and then message me for pp info.

Last edited:
BIN $25 plus $15 shipping to most places

8 Black Eng Orpington

Shipping ASAP

I have several black hens/pullets covered by a large Black Cockerel. My birds are a mixed flock from BHep, Papabrooder, Goose and Fig, and some others I can't think of.

BIN $20 plus $12 shipping to most places

12+ BBS Copper Marans

Shipping ASAP

I have a Blue Copper Cockerel over 6-7 Blue Copper and 2 Black Coppers so you would get a lot of blues from this pen.

BIN $12 plus $12 shipping to most places 12 Super Blue Egg Layers

OR $22 plus $18 Shipping 24 Super Blue Egg Layers

OR $28 plus $20 shipping for all 32 Eggs

Shipping ASAP

I have White Leghorns and White Leghorn/Exchequer crosses with my Crested Cream Legbar Rooster. These should produces some nice blue egg layers.

BIN $15 and $10 Shipping

SOLD 10 Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams

10 Partridge Silkies (I did have a buff hen in that pen for a bit too)

Shipping ASAP

My SPW came from Jerry Foley and my silkies came from Harding Poultry. My buff came from CityGirlintheCountry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom