Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN $24 and $12 shipping to most places

12+ (2 sets available) Lav Split Copper x BCM

Shipping ASAP

I have a Nice Black Copper Marans cockerel over several Lavender Split Copper Marans hens. They are good layers and I am making this cross to improve egg color type and copper in the lavenders. 50/50 will be splits and BCM. You will not be able to tell them apart.

If you have any questions you can PM me. Claim them and then message me for pp info.

BIN $30 plus $15 shipping to most places

18+ Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans WITH FEATHERED LEGS!!!!!!!

Shipping ASAP

I have a reg Cuckoo Marans Rooster over 4 Blue Cuckoo Hens/2 Reg Cuckoo Pullets and 1 Blue Cuckoo Pullet. This is a project pen but they are really nice birds. If you have any questions you can PM me. Claim them and then message me for pp info.
Sold on the marans

BIN $25 and $12 Shipping

10 Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams

10 Partridge Silkies (I did have a buff hen in that pen for a bit too)

Shipping ASAP

My SPW came from Jerry Foley and my silkies came from Harding Poultry. My buff came from CityGirlintheCountry. If you have any questions you can PM me. Claim them and then message me for pp info.
Would you split the silkies and Wyandottes? Could the little Wyandottes eggs fit in the box with the Marans? (really, really want the silver penciled little cute ones! :) )

BIN $12 plus $12 shipping to most places 12 Super Blue Egg Layers

OR $22 plus $18 Shipping 24 Super Blue Egg Layers

OR $28 plus $20 shipping for all 32 Eggs

Shipping ASAP

I have White Leghorns and White Leghorn/Exchequer crosses with my Crested Cream Legbar Rooster. These should produces some nice blue egg layers.

If you have any questions you can PM me. Claim them and then message me for pp info.

if still avail sold on 1 doz SBEL

12 plus Ameracuana hatching eggs

These are the real Ameracuana's. I do show and place well with my birds. I have had them on Champion Row at Internationals. Good size and correct type. Good egg color.

Shipped Friday June 20th

Special!!!!!$29.00 total!!!

Post sold and pm for details

12 plus Ameracuana hatching eggs

These are the real Ameracuana's. I do show and place well with my birds. I have had them on Champion Row at Internationals. Good size and correct type. Good egg color.

Shipped Friday June 20th

Special!!!!!$29.00 total!!!

Post sold and pm for details

SOLD! I will PM you after work!

Back
Top Bottom