Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

MUSCOVY HATCHING EGGS! READY TO SHIP NOW!
I have 10 eggs collected and ready. $20 takes them!
100% fertility right now (I test 6-8 eggs weekly in my incubator)
Offspring will be any of the following:
Chocolate (barred, bibbed, pied. So far I've hatched tons of barred)
Black (barred, pied, solid, bibbed. So far I've hatched a few solid, 1 pied, and several barred)
Lavender (pied, barred)
Blue (pied)
Silver (pied, barred)
Blue fawn/lilac (pied, solid, barred)
Shipping is calculated based on location but usually runs around $15+ as these are heavy eggs!
post SOLD and PM me so I know who/where to send them!
NPIP flocks

Last edited:
Congrats!!!! I already have 12 eggs and what ever is layed tomorrow I will ship..I will also add a few Olive Eggers with the group.

WOOHOO!
Thanks you Delisha! We have had a very rough year with our poultry so we are trying to rebuild our flock. Can't wait to hatch some of your beautiful babies! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

****Ended****

***AUCTION***

Eggs to ship Friday June 20 (tomorrow)
Number of Eggs: 9+
Bidding starts at $25, shipping is included.
Ends 10:30 PM Central time Thursday 6/19

9+ eggs from our free range flock of bantam Cochins. We have Black Mottled, Black-split-for-Mottled, Black, Blue, Splash, Blue Frizzle and Black Frizzle hens all covered by Blue and Splash roosters. Some of our Blue and Splash birds are also split for the Mottled gene, and they have produced a handful of Mottled chicks. Chicks hatched can be Black, Blue, or Splash; Black, Blue, or Splash Frizzles; and Black, Blue, or Splash Mottled.

So far I have 9 eggs collect, all laid today 6/18, but only one is from the Frizzles. There should be a few more eggs laid this evening and I will send all that the girls will allow.

Eggs will be packed in bubble wrap and double-boxed.

Last edited:
auction ended, no bids
apegupep.jpg
nubureba.jpg
avabe2y5.jpg

Auction 1: 14 porcelain d'uccle eggs. I have one gold neck hen in this pen (so an odd color chick is possible) and 4 porcelain hens and 1 porcelain rooster.

$12 starting bid plus actual shipping in a regional rate box B.
Ships Saturday morning and will include anything laid before they're packed tomorrow morning. Some of these are starting to molt so there may not be anymore than 14 eggs. Eggs dated no older than 6/14.

Auction ends Saturday 6/21 @ 9 AM EST.

Auction 2: 6+ chocolate orpington and cochin eggs. I have a black split to Chocolate (from madamwlf) roo over 2 chocolate orp hens(from mlaff), 2 black orp hens, 1 Mille fluer cochin hen, and 1 black cochin hen. The black split roo and 2 chocolate hens are 100% English. The 2 black hens are 50% english/50% american. These are all bantams. I've hatched 2 cochin chicks from these and about 15 orps.

$25 starting bid plus actual shipping. Will be individually bubble wrapped and double boxed.

Auction ends Sunday 6/22 @ 7PM EST. Shipping Monday morning.

y5umyqy4.jpg
ete7yhyz.jpg
two chicks I hatched from this pen about 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BIN

I have some hatching eggs collected over the weekend (laid 6/21-24) that can be shipped out tomorrow morning. All prices include shipping and are BIN. To purchase, post "SOLD" along with item you want and PM me with shipping information. I will PM you the payment (PayPal) information. Eggs must be paid for by 12:00 pm ET tomorrow morning so I can box them up and get them to the PO tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

12+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France! Excellent fertility on these. My last customer reported development on 18/18. The rooster is white - he just likes to sleep under the hens
hmm.png
- $35

8+ Rhodebar eggs - 6+ from coop A and 2+ from coop B, the separate coops are unrelated. These are excellent layers and are an auto-sexing breed (sexed at birth and breed true from generation to generation). Excellent fertility and hatch rates here on the farm. $25

5+ Royal Palm turkey eggs - Those receiving my turkey eggs have had excellent fertility (100% development) and hatch rates. $22

Back
Top Bottom