Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I'd like to know too
I copies and pasted
smile.png

My Welsummers are almost a year old. They started laying at 5 1/2 months old, getting about 5 eggs per week from each pullet. Their laying seems to be afftected by the amount of light they get, so I have a small led rope light in their coop (14 hours on) since they are first year layers. The cockerel it a Beefy Welsummer, hatched from eggs in the attached add below

The pullets were hatched from bwalden eggs here on Backyard Chickens. Haven't had any broody gals.

I have two of these available.
#1. and
#2.
both consist of
Barnyard Mix 12+ Eggs for $20 plus $15 shipping. These had been free ranging for the winter and were put into breeder pens this week, so eggs will not be pure yet. I had hens and roosters of each breed listed running together. Sulmtaler, Black Australorp, German New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Bantam Black Orpington and cross of Sulmtaler x Legbar there's a pair that is white that was hanging out with the Leghorns, the arrows are pointing to them, the others are the Crele rooster and partridge hen color (they lay blue and light green eggs). I will send eggs from whatever breed of hens have laid, as they vary day to day. I bubble wrap and double box. Please quote this post and reply SOLD and message me your info. I will ship on Saturday if PayPal payment is received before 8amCST on Saturday 1/24/15 or I can ship on Monday if PayPal payment received before 10amCST on Monday 1/26/15.

Last edited:
I have two of these available now. If you buy both I can combine shipping and mail them in the large flat rate box!

Barnyard Mix 12+ Eggs for $20 plus $15 shipping. These had been free ranging for the winter and were put into breeder pens this week, so eggs will not be pure yet. I had hens and roosters of each breed listed running together. Sulmtaler, Black Australorp, German New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Bantam Black Orpington and cross of Sulmtaler x Legbar there's a pair that is white that was hanging out with the Leghorns, the arrows are pointing to them, the others are the Crele rooster and partridge hen color (they lay blue and light green eggs). I will send eggs from whatever breed of hens have laid, as they vary day to day. I bubble wrap and double box. Please quote this post and reply SOLD and message me your info. I will ship on Saturday if PayPal payment is received before 8amCST on Saturday 1/24/15 or I can ship on Monday if PayPal payment received before 10amCST on Monday 1/26/15.

I just went out and collected eggs so I have a total of exactly 42 eggs to ship in the morning, these are from yesterday and today.
Buy #1. and you will receive exactly 21 eggs for $20 plus $15 shipping.
Buy #2. and you will receive exactly 21 eggs for $20 plus $15 shipping.
Or buy BOTH #1 and #2 and receive exactly 42 eggs for $40 plus $18 dollars shipping.
I have two of these available.
#1. and
#2.
both consist of

Back
Top Bottom