Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

That depends on how heartbroken I am when it is over. I am hoping to keep some but not sure that will keep the peace or not. Time will tell. I have to get them sold first.

Oh no, its a stupid neighbor thing isn't it? People are so stupid. I've been lusting after your GSBRs, if you really must get rid of them, could you PM me pics?

No not the neighbors.... they both have chickens LOL. They are pretty big guys so it will take two boxes for a pair. I am about to go to bed PM me your email or cell phone and I will send you some pics from my phone. I don't know if I have great picks or not. Might be after the holidays before I can get some posed pics.

Donna,

Soo sad to see you having to liquidate your flocks. Keeping the peace at my house usually means my spouse. Hope that everything is alright at your place. You have helped sooo many and you have beautiful birds. Please stay to play with us rookies.

hugs.gif

BIN: 12 bars of soap, $35 shipped.
Three have some label damage, but the soaps are perfectly fine. Damaged label soaps are Apricot Freesia, Witches Brew and Lavender
The other bars are:
2 Cucumber Mint
1 Green Tea & Lemongrass
6 Witches Brew

I'm going to have this cross posted.

Last edited:
BIN: 12 bars of soap, $35 shipped.
Three have some label damage, but the soaps are perfectly fine. Damaged label soaps are Apricot Freesia, Witches Brew and Lavender
The other bars are:
2 Cucumber Mint
1 Green Tea & Lemongrass
6 Witches Brew

I'm going to have this cross posted.
sold! if not sold already. pm me your paypal please!

Back
Top Bottom