Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN 12+ eggs that will hatch green to light Olive egg layers.

At least 4 eggs from Crested Cream Legbar x BLR Barnevelder cross
At least 4 eggs from Crested Cream Legbar x Australorp cross
At least 4 eggs from Crested Cream Legbar x Light Brahma cross

$25 including shipping. Will ship Tuesday morning if payment received by 9:00 AM Tuesday.

Here is a pic of the hatching eggs. I do not have the pictures of F1 offsprings eggs since they have not started laying yet.

Quote this post as SOLD if you want to buy and send $25 to [email protected]. Make sure you include your full address and phone number in case you want the post office to hold the eggs for you.

Laying Fools!

BIN 12 Runner duck Eggs
Ship Tuesday or Wednesday
$30. includes shipping

These ducks are egg layers! As good as a hen!
D.gif

Pen is 3 colors, blue, fawn, grey

Please PM for paypal....you know what to do...

Just in Time for Easter Hatch A Long!!!

BIN 10 Mille Fleur d'Uccle bantam eggs
$28. includes shipping
If you're fast, they'll ship tomorrow, (Tuesday). Otherwise, will ship Wednesday.

BIN #3.) is still available and will end today at 1:00CST. It consists of exactly 9 eggs!
:eek: Absolute last offer for the year, they are gone after this Buy It Now, breaking up my breeder pens. :barnie
I am going to offer THREE Buy It Now's of the Bama's BEST. I can ship today if PayPal received by 1:00pm CST or I can ship tomorrow. If these are not bought by 1:00pm tomorrow Tuesday March 10, 2014 they are going in the refridgerator. :hit
BIN #1.) 6+ Bama's BEST eggs for $25 and includes shipping. These are eggs from my F1's of Legbar hens covered by Sulmtaler roosters. The eggs are blue to light olive color.

BIN #2.) 6+ Bama's BEST eggs for $25 and includes shipping. These are eggs from my F1's of Legbar hens covered by Sulmtaler roosters. The eggs are blue to light olive color.

BIN #3.) 6+ Bama's BEST eggs for $25 and includes shipping. These are eggs from my F1's of Legbar hens covered by Sulmtaler roosters. The eggs are blue to light olive color.

Quote this post and SOLD and which Buy It Now you want and send $25 PayPal to [email protected] then message me with you shipping info, hold for pickup phone and what you want written on the box, fragile, eggs, etc...

I only send the freshest eggs. I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt your eggs and I can't control your incubator. References also in the 24 hour auction chat thread.

:love
:weee

dang, I am litrally running out the door and forgot its easter hatch a long posting!
these are BIN shipping WEDNESDAY ( wont be home till then) for anyone still looking for eggs

BIN #1 12+ Jubilee Orphington hatching eggs. $45 shipped. Sorry no pics on my coop page, boy i s fancy chick, girls are either all gff or 1/2 and 1/2.

#2 6+ silkie surprise eggs my pen is silkies showgirls sizzles. Could be more eggs here, but i cant tell whos broody and whos lazy right now. $20.00 shipped

#3 Mixed lot of 10 White Bresse and French black copper marans eggs. Both pens are pure, but I don't know how many Marans eggs ill get, so its both types of eggs $30.00 shipped.

My job changed days, so Im running out the door and will Ship Wednesday. Please say sold AND PM me for eggs. Happy hatching!

dang, I am litrally running out the door and forgot its easter hatch a long  posting!
these are BIN shipping WEDNESDAY ( wont be home till then) for anyone still looking for eggs

BIN #1 12+ Jubilee Orphington hatching eggs.  $45 shipped.  Sorry no pics on my coop page, boy i s fancy chick, girls are either all gff or 1/2 and 1/2.

#2  6+ silkie surprise eggs my pen is silkies showgirls sizzles. Could be more eggs here,  but i cant tell whos broody and whos lazy right now. $20.00 shipped

#3  Mixed lot of 10  White Bresse and French black copper marans eggs. Both pens are  pure, but  I don't know how many Marans eggs ill get, so its both types of eggs  $30.00 shipped.

My job changed days, so Im running out the door and will Ship Wednesday. Please say sold AND PM me for eggs. Happy hatching!

Sold.....Jubilee corps

Back
Top Bottom