Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
Howdy!!

BIN: $15.00 includes shipping, 2 dozen mixed hatching eggs
I have a mixed flock of layers-lays wonderfully! I am over-run with eggs and I am simply out of room...the breeds that are within my flock are:
White Leghorns
RIR
GLW
Gold Laced Polish
Basque
Cochin Banties
Roosters:
Basque
BCM

*The only pure hens (of my layers) that I have are GL Polish, Basque. Roosters are both pure..you will be getting a wonderful mix of all my eggs. These eggs are 3 days old, collected throughout the day, turned 3 times a day. I have PROVEN fertillity and get 99% hatches, have heard wonderful success with my eggs. IF YOU PAY PAYPAL BY CENTRAL TIME 12:00PM I WILL GET THEM IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!

You can NOT call your offer pure when you multiple different breeds of hens covered by different breeds of roosters.

PURE=== 100% SAME BREED ROOSTER AND HENS HOUSED SEPARATE FROM ALL OTHER BIRDS (birds also need to have been separated for 30 days BEFORE you can claim to have pure eggs)

BIN Auctions Paypal to- [email protected] I can combine shipping on multiple auctions won. All these will Ship out on Monday 4-22-13 Fresh eggs will be collected over the weekend.

BIN Auction #1: 8+ Bantam Barred Olive Egger Eggs Starting Bid: $12.00 Shipping: $15.00 (these are Sex-linked)

BIN Auction #2: 12 Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together BIN: $30.00 Shipping: $20.00

BIN Auction #3: 8+ Bantam Plymouth Barred Rocks BIN: $15.00 Shipping: $15.00

Last edited:
for CLARIFICATION....SOME of my hens are PURE-and my roosters are PURE. BUT the chicks will NOT be pure. i didn't say that the chicks were pure, i said some of my hens were pure, and my roosters were pure. BUT they all are together in the same pen. i know you need to seperate for at least 30 days before the chicks will be considered pure....

SOME hens/BOTH ROOSTERS are pure, the CHICKS will not be PURE at this time...i'm working on seperating them into their own coops.

Thank U!

would anyone want 2 doz not extras waterfowl eggs?
Got to get these out by tomorrow
Or saddly Im going to toss them since I can't set any more eggs til I get back from France.
Their all pure eggs
from my calls, Fawn and White Runner ducks, and my SQ Rouens
Just asking $25 shipped
Buy It Now
Please PM me if you want them.
Interested and PM you if they were still available. Thanks!

Only about 3 1/2 hours left. Need to sell these my Bator is full to bursting
High bid on Offer #3 $20.00 jpsaqha

Auction

Will end 4/16 at 12 noon CST
Shipping will be $15.00 on each offer (except #5) Will combine if more than 1 offer bought.

Offer #1
Swedish Flower Hens
12+ eggs Now 19 eggs
stating bid $25.00

All my birds are crested, lots of colors
I do not any pictures today will take some tonight.

Offer #2
Exchequer Leghorns
18+ eggs Now 25 eggs
starting bid $35.00

Offer #3
Golden Cuckoo Marans
12+ eggs Now 14 eggs
starting bid $20.00

Offer #4
Black and Blue Copper Marans
Blue Copper Roo over Blue/Black Copper Hens
12+ eggs (color has been fading on these but they were laying nice and dark) Now 17 eggs
starting bid $20.00

Offer #5
Just for Fun
Mixed Polish large fowl (no pictures)
7 eggs
I have a Black Crested White Roo over 2 Black Crested White Hens, 1 Solid Black Hen, 1 White Crested Blue , and 1 White Silkie Hen
Starting bid $5.00
Shipping for these $8.00

Under an hour left on these!
Offer #1 NO BID
Offer #2 ReesePoultry $35.00
Offer #3 Jpsaqha $20.00
Offer #4 NO BID
Offer #5 No BID

Come on and bid now I would hate to have to dump these my Bators are stuffed!!!

Howdy!!

BIN: $15.00 includes shipping, 2 dozen mixed hatching eggs
I have a mixed flock of layers-lays wonderfully! I am over-run with eggs and I am simply out of room...the breeds that are within my flock are:
White Leghorns
RIR
GLW
Gold Laced Polish
Basque
Cochin Banties
Roosters:
Basque
BCM

*The only pure hens (of my layers) that I have are GL Polish, Basque. Roosters are both pure..you will be getting a wonderful mix of all my eggs. These eggs are 3 days old, collected throughout the day, turned 3 times a day. I have PROVEN fertillity and get 99% hatches, have heard wonderful success with my eggs. IF YOU PAY PAYPAL BY CENTRAL TIME 12:00PM I WILL GET THEM IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!

Here are some of my beautiful birds....
SOME of my HENS:
Light brown is the Basque, Dark brown is the GLW

Basque

Cochin Banties

Non Bearded GL Polish, I do have a Bearded

Roosters:
Basque

BCM

Eggs:
Some of my eggs/I do have EE's but I don't have any eggs available for this order..

The chicks that I hatched in March 2013

If you want them plz pm me your mailing address. My paypal is [email protected]
I will not be able to get this order in the mail today BUT if pm'd today/tonight, I will ship tomorrow. These CHICKS will NOT be PURE, but they will be beautiful and wonderful layers. Thanks!

Quote: Under an hour left on these!
Offer #1 NO BID
Offer #2 ReesePoultry $35.00
Offer #3 Jpsaqha $20.00
Offer #4 NO BID
Offer #5 No BID

Come on and bid now I would hate to have to dump these my Bators are stuffed!!!
I bid $5 on offer #5

*For offer #3, I don't believe Jpsaqha has the required amount of posts to bid (only 7)
hide.gif
Unless there is an exception that I don't know about.

Jpsaqha has been a member for over a year so they are good to go.
Thanks for the bid
Guess I'm confused about the first post rules then that state in order to participate you needed to be a member for a year and 250 posts. A bidder this past weekend was told they could not bid because they didn't have enough posts even though they had been a member long enough.
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom