Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Up for auction: 8+ blue and dark brown eggs. Will inculude any laid tomorrow!
Ends: 1 pm PST 5/14. If you can PP right away, I can ship them tomorrow afternoon.
Starting bid $5, plus $15 shipping
These are from my White Ameraucana hen, my Black Easter Egger hen and my Welsummer hen. She lays either a dark or specked egg depending on her whim. They are covered by my FBCM roo and my Easter Egger roo, who is mostly creamy and blue. I have had excellent fertility myself, although of course shipping and incubator differences can make for different results. I do double box and individully bubble wrap each egg.
Less than 1 1/2 hours left!

BIN: 10 white & black silkie eggs, Shipping Large Priority Box $15.00 + $20.00 for eggs ($2.00 an egg)=$35.00.

These eggs are pure you will get eggs from both pens. I don't show, these were not from show quality lines, but I do breed toward SOP. You will not be disappointed with these chicks. I will have the eggs labeled the best I can. My daughter wanted to help, so I let her collect them, well she collected from both pens before I had time to tell her to make sure she keeps them seperate..she put them all in the same basket.

This is Hershey & Midnight. This is when they were a couple of months old. Fertility confirimed.

Silke white and black eggs, I will collect 10 fresh eggs for the buyer, the eggs will not be no older than 3 days old when sent.

I take paypal ONLY, [email protected] is where you need to post payment with paypal. If I get payment no later than today at 5:00pm CENTRAL TIME, I will send these eggs out Wednesday 5/15.

SOLD

AUCTION #1 - 12+ Porcelain D'Uccles

Eggs to ship Wednesday 5/15 (if payment received in time)
Number of Eggs: 12+
Bidding starts at $15
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking
Ends 12:00pm EST Wednesday 5/15

I am overrun with D'Uccle eggs!! I have 1 doz from my Porcelain pen and will send anything they lay before I ship tomorrow. These are breeder lines, not hatchery. My roo has slight wattles but he is bearded and the hens have no wattles whatsoever. Bidding starts at $15 plus $15 shipping, and I can get them out tomorrow as long as payment is received in time via paypal (please no e-checks). Thanks for looking!

AUCTION #2 - 18+ Golden Neck & Blue MF D'Uccles

Eggs to ship Wednesday 5/15 (if payment received in time)
Number of Eggs: 18+
Bidding starts at $20
Shipping is $15 priority with tracking
Ends 12:00pm EST Wednesday 5/15

18+ Eggs from my Golden Neck/Blue MF pen. I have a Golden Neck roo over Golden Neck and Mille Fleur hens. These birds are super sweet and extremely friendly. I will send 18 plus whatever they lay before I go to the PO tomorrow. bidding starts at $20 plus $15 for shipping. Thanks for looking!

Quote: I have had reports of VERY POORLY PACKED EGGS. That is UNACCEPTABLE. It is the sellers JOB to make sure the eggs arrive in as good a shape as you possible can. Repeated reports of poorly packed eggs and missing eggs will also cause you to be banned from this thread. Buyers need to also understand that eggs can get broken in shipping and that is expected from time to time but NOT EVERY BOX. Over half of the eggs shipped broken is not acceptable. If you get poorly packed eggs try to work it out with the seller if not DO REPORT THEM TO PAYPAL to get your money back and notify me so I can keep an eye out for a pattern. I can not HELP you really, but I might can stop the next person from getting in the same situation. NOT shipping the quantity promised and breeds not agreed to is not acceptable either.

I've sold these eggs with no problems and I've not had complaints sooooo.....I would suggest to not bring yourself into something that you have no personal knowledge of, you are second party to what others are telling you. So if you have something to say please pm, so this thread doesn't get bogged down with needless chit chat.

I've sold these eggs with no problems and I've not had complaints sooooo.....I would suggest to not bring yourself into something that you have no personal knowledge of, you are second party to what others are telling you. So if you have something to say please pm, so this thread doesn't get bogged down with needless chit chat.

I PM'd you TWICE.

Wish I had room for those d'Uccles
droolin.gif
They are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom