Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Auction

4 sweetgrass and 6 bourbon red turkey eggs and some extras if girls are willing.

These girls are still laying, though soon to stop as they are seasonal layers. Get them while you can.

paypal due at end of auction. see profile page for details
shipping is $16 in medium priority box or $20 in large, your choice.
Shipping on Monday.
last bid considered at 10 pm FRIDAY EST

Bourbon Red

Sweetgrass

I have a little showgirl hen in our pet flock that is broody and would like to get some inexpensive eggs for her to try and hatch out since she's so determined to be a first time mom.

a few breeds that we've always loved and would be interested in are:

coronation Sussex
blue or black showgirl
first generation olive eggers (Marans x Ameraucana)
any color frizzled Polish
cuckoo Polish or Crele Polish

I was even thinking it might be fun to try and let her hatch out some call ducks! White preferably.

If anyone will offer and ship any of these eggs affordably and ASAP, please PM me. She's pretty small, so I'd think 8 -10 eggs max is all she could cover. Thanks!

Auction

4 sweetgrass and 6 bourbon red turkey eggs and some extras if girls are willing.

These girls are still laying, though soon to stop as they are seasonal layers. Get them while you can.

paypal due at end of auction. see profile page for details
shipping is $16 in medium priority box or $20 in large, your choice.
Shipping on Monday.
last bid considered at 10 pm FRIDAY EST

Bourbon Red

Sweetgrass

What's the start bid?

#1291 of 1295
2 days ago
Arielle
Platinum Poultry
Auction

I know its late but I'll take them if you still have them. In the large box, PO was not nice to our last batch.

I have some English Orpington eggs available for a bin sale.

6 BBS and 6+Orpington Spangle project F1 eggs.

$60 includes shipping

Please PM for further information.

Last edited:
#1291 of 1295
2 days ago
Arielle
Platinum Poultry
Auction

I know its late but I'll take them if you still have them. In the large box, PO was not nice to our last batch.
THese are yours !! Happy not to eat them!

Sending PM.

Back
Top Bottom