Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

On Ebay a 2 pound package from South Carolina to Los Angeles, California (from 1Coast to the other) online price
USPS Priority $9.88 Express $31.36
Fed-Ex 1-3 days $ 27.91 overnight $65.44
UPS 2nd day $28.45 1 day $43.23
I don't know if they accept eggs.

On Ebay a 2 pound package from South Carolina to Los Angeles, California (from 1Coast to the other) online price
USPS Priority $9.88   Express $31.36
Fed-Ex   1-3 days $ 27.91  overnight $65.44
UPS  2nd day $28.45  1 day $43.23
I don't know if they accept eggs.

I don't know how much a package I sent the other day weighed...but I sent to cal from Texas, I had 19 eggs in it...I had two coolant packs in it (the larger ones) styrofoam,tin foil, shavings and bubble wrap, the box was heavy I even commented on it...it cost me 23.85 I almost fainted...there was nothing in that box I could sacrifice to still be able to ship them safely,the report was eggs were still cool, none broken and only half the air cells looked detached..not to bad. :/

What do you mean through ebay? Does eBay ship? I used to sell carnival glass on eBay,I had an account through fed- ex and Paypal ...maybe they do something I don't know? I would love to pay 9.88 instead of 23.85! I will have to stop shipping to Cali! If that keeps up. Ugh.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't know how much a package I sent the other day weighed...but I sent to cal from Texas, I had 19 eggs in it...I had two coolant packs in it (the larger ones) styrofoam,tin foil, shavings and bubble wrap, the box was heavy I even commented on it...it cost me 23.85 I almost fainted...there was nothing in that box I could sacrifice to still be able to ship them safely,the report was eggs were still cool, none broken and only half the air cells looked detached..not to bad. :/

What do you mean through ebay? Does eBay ship? I used to sell carnival glass on eBay,I had an account through fed- ex and Paypal ...maybe they do something I don't know? I would love to pay 9.88 instead of 23.85! I will have to stop shipping to Cali! If that keeps up. Ugh.:rolleyes:
Your box was very heavy but you sent it 2day that's why it was a lot too. But they were great :)

EBay has a link in with shipping now but its the same or more than if you set up your own account and ship yourself. Not too sure of the differences but it was more when I checked with a fedex acct...

Edit. I think the USPS price was the "counter" price too, it was 50 or so cents cheaper if you used your USPS account for a small flat rate last time I did it (maybe over a year ago)

Last edited:

Your box was very heavy but you sent it 2day that's why it was a lot too. But they were great :)

That sucker really was heavy I remember that...was it you I sent 19 eggs too? I was sending several orders at once.. ;)

post office has an app that will tell you shipping from one zip to another based on weight.

BACK TO THE SHOW PLEASE!

BIN!!!!!!
18+ Crested Barred Easter Eggers- I am getting 6 eggs a day and I can't hatch these. great fertility here and from shipped eggs. they are dirty. ....not sure why these girl can't give me clean egg. they hatch fine and I will only send the cleanest eggs unless you want more lol. Chicks will be either white or black (maybe blue) ALL will be barred. this is a cross of a CCL x white leghorn and WL/Exchequer.

$18 for 18 eggs and $17 shipping. Monday or Tuesday. I MIGHT can send two of these.

18+ Blue and black copper Marans- Pen 1 these eggs are not as dark as they were BUT these guys are producing consistently dark layers. Pen 2 are pullets from pen1 with an unrelated roo. Both have a black copper roo over blue and black copper pullets.

$30 for 18+ eggs and $17 shipping. Monday or Tuesday shipping.

Sorry I can't post pics.

Last edited:
post office has an app that will tell you shipping from one zip to another based on weight.

BACK TO THE SHOW PLEASE!

BIN!!!!!!
18+ Crested Barred Easter Eggers- I am getting 6 eggs a day and I can't hatch these. great fertility here and from shipped eggs. they are dirty. ....not sure why these girl can't give me clean egg. they hatch fine and I will only send the cleanest eggs unless you want more lol. Chicks will be either white or black (maybe blue) ALL will be barred. this is a cross of a CCL x white leghorn and WL/Exchequer.

$18 for 18 eggs and $17 shipping. Monday or Tuesday. I MIGHT can send two of these.

18+ Blue and black copper Marans- Pen 1 these eggs are not as dark as they were BUT these guys are producing consistently dark layers. Pen 2 are pullets from pen1 with an unrelated roo. Both have a black copper roo over blue and black copper pullets.

$30 for 18+ eggs and $17 shipping. Monday or Tuesday shipping.

Sorry I can't post pics.

yup... dirty eggs...
gig.gif
.. yet those guys are fertile!.. of all the eggs I have in the incubators.. your's are the dirtiest.. AND doing the best!

I have to wonder if a few of the sellers I got eggs from washed theirs.. out of the super clean ones I have had several go rotten already!

Back
Top Bottom