Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

While they will breed, they will not breed true to the original bird and they will not necessarily display the same traits for growth or foraging ability
Thank you for adding, I was on my cell phone and knew my description was lacking something.

Quote:
Sounds good on all accounts! Please keep me updated...
big_smile.png

Bhep, I still want some of those lav scovies, but my hubby put the brakes on when he saw a price of $45. Then he turns around and tells me to get on the ball and start selling my scovy eggs. Men are so moody and unpredictable, they're like mares. Will you be at any swaps or shows any time soon? Maybe he would be easier to win over if they were right in front of him and I made my bottom lip quiver just so.......

Bhep, I still want some of those lav scovies, but my hubby put the brakes on when he saw a price of $45. Then he turns around and tells me to get on the ball and start selling my scovy eggs. Men are so moody and unpredictable, they're like mares. Will you be at any swaps or shows any time soon? Maybe he would be easier to win over if they were right in front of him and I made my bottom lip quiver just so.......
yuckyuck.gif
ROTFLMBO

The meat crosses are laying slowly now. I have 1 white Breese rooster over 2 white Breese hens, 2 freedom rangers & 1 Cornish X ( the commercial type) and yes she is laying decently. I have not hatch any from the FRs yet. I am will start hatching again in Oct. The chicks I have hatched are pretty nice. I will get some pictures.

I am not even sure. I do have black English Orps. Only one hen is laying right now.

So far, so good. But like I said, I have not hatched from the FRs yet. I am sure I will have to weed out unwanted traits.
Kraftyladies Chocolate Orps are from The Fancy Chicks fall line of Chocolates - They were bantam English Chocolate over full English Black Orpingtons. They are very lovely. I have the same line.

Back
Top Bottom