Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN I'd have to have payment in an hour to get them in todays mail

19 silkie eggs I'd like to get in the mail today. $50 shipped
10 black
6 white
3 paints

she was excited to have her picture taken !!
998344_603870909635143_1099779956_n.jpg
1234260_629025503786350_1974085241_n.jpg

560634_486955427993359_1869706586_n.jpg
1237738_629027413786159_1004616079_n.jpg

1185943_629026490452918_285666462_n.jpg

1174834_629607803728120_535721738_n.jpg

1174834_629607807061453_1718000221_n.jpg

1174834_629607810394786_855683736_n.jpg

1237611_629610800394487_754451703_n.jpg

I have 2 auctions. Both ending tomorrow (10-9) at 7pm. Please pay promptly as I would like to get them in the mail on Thursday. First off all my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I have them checked every year. Second is how I pack.

Every egg will be bubble wrapped individually and placed air cell up in the box.Each egg has a code on top of from which pen it came from.
A small box I will line bottom and sides with the medium size bubble wrap. I place the eggs in the box air cell up and put a little shredded paper in with them to keep them from moving around then I fold the bubble wrap over the top and tape the box closed and I write Fragile on the 4 sides and on the shipping label in red marker.
A large box I also line the inside of the box and bottom with bubble wrap. I put the eggs which are 12 to 18 eggs between 2 egg flats and tape together. The bundle is placed in the middle of the box and I add shredded paper all around and on top of the bundle to keep it in place. The box is taped shut and I write Fragile on 4 sides and the top of the box

Auction 1 Bidding starting at $10 with shipping at $15
12 sizzle eggs mixed color. Below are pics of the possible layers. The only one I have caught on the nest is the black pullet and she has blue at the ends of her primaries on one side (one wing) I do have a white hen in this pen and you could possibly get eggs from her as well but I"m not sure if she's laying. The black hen that is the mother of the black pullet I am almost positive she is laying by the size and color of eggs I'm getting. The possible color sizzle pullets and hens are black, white, silver laced grey and splash. I have a white silkie roo in with the sizzle ladies. All my girls are frizzled except for 1 and she has put off frizzled chicks. I'll put a couple pics of some of the ones I hatched. The splash pullet, white hen and black hen have all been shown. I only have pics of the black hen and white hen. Both these hens have produced some beautiful chicks. The black hen has produced some very lovely silver frizzled silkies and there is a pic of the white hens latest one I hatched that I am keeping. There is a pic of the silver frizzled silkie that I'm keeping from the black hen as well.

This last one is a grey that was hatched by one of my buyers jnjmanning

Auction 2
6 SQ splash silkie eggs. Bid starting at $10 with shipping at $13
The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock and the pullet and roo have both been shown and they won

My paypal addy is [email protected]

BIN to ship Monday if payment received before noon or Wednesday if later.

24+ Good Shepard Barred Rocks I have a GSBR roo over blue barred rocks (GSBR TOO) I can sell one doz for $15 or both for $30 plus $18 shipping.

13+ Rhodebars $40 plus $18 shipping. OR I could do for shipping Wednesday 2 sets of 8 for $25 plus $14 shipping.

mine what you want and PM me for PayPal info.

I still have these anybody??????? make me an offer.....I am packing eggs in the morning. if they are not sold I will set them.

BIN: 8+ Choc/Mauve Silkied Ameraucana Project eggs.

As far as I know, these are the only laying age birds of these chocolate LF fluffballs being offered anywhere.
Silkied Ameraucana were a natural spontaneous occurrence that surfaced from a pure bred BBS LF pair hatched in Texas in 2008. No silkies were crossed in for this to happen. There has never been black skin, feathered legs nor 5 toes. As with many breeds, Chocolate English Orpingtons were used to introduce the sex-linked chocolate genes several generations ago. Other than color and the feather type, these birds are being bred to Ameracauna standards. Silkied and Chocolate are both recessive traits. Working with double recessive, this project has taken years in the making, especially with the sex link factor of the chocolate. Mauve is chocolate expressed with blue and looks like chocolate milk. These large fowl bearded and muffedd fluff balls produce blue/blue green eggs.

This pen contains breeding stock directly from ChooksChicks/BeakHouse who started this chocolate project and consists of:
Blue roo split for silkied and chocolate, Chocolate hen split for silkied and two Blue hens split for silkied.
Split to split breedings should statisticly produce 25% silkied, 25% non-silkied and 50% split for silkied.
This group can produce chocolate or mauve males and females as well as blue, black, splash and mauve splash.

Fertility and hatch rate has been very good but as with all hatching eggs your sucess cannot be guarenteed due to variables in shipping and hatching methods. Eggs shipped will be no more than 3-4 days old. Best results have been with dry hatching and lock down method. Eggs are individually bubble wrapped. packed in wood shavings and double boxed unless other methods agreed to. I am not yet NPIP. It is up to the seller to insure ability to recieve hatching eggs from Missouri.

BIN price $65 includes S/H. Post SOLD and pm with shipping info. I'll respond with PayPal payment info tonight or in the morning. To Ship Thursday.

Last edited:
I have 2 auctions. Both ending tomorrow (10-9) at 7pm. Please pay promptly as I would like to get them in the mail on Thursday. First off all my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I have them checked every year. Second is how I pack.

Every egg will be bubble wrapped individually and placed air cell up in the box.Each egg has a code on top of from which pen it came from.
A small box I will line bottom and sides with the medium size bubble wrap. I place the eggs in the box air cell up and put a little shredded paper in with them to keep them from moving around then I fold the bubble wrap over the top and tape the box closed and I write Fragile on the 4 sides and on the shipping label in red marker.
A large box I also line the inside of the box and bottom with bubble wrap. I put the eggs which are 12 to 18 eggs between 2 egg flats and tape together. The bundle is placed in the middle of the box and I add shredded paper all around and on top of the bundle to keep it in place. The box is taped shut and I write Fragile on 4 sides and the top of the box

12 sizzle eggs mixed color. Below are pics of the possible layers. The only one I have caught on the nest is the black pullet and she has blue at the ends of her primaries on one side (one wing) I do have a white hen in this pen and you could possibly get eggs from her as well but I"m not sure if she's laying. The black hen that is the mother of the black pullet I am almost positive she is laying by the size and color of eggs I'm getting. The possible color sizzle pullets and hens are black, white, silver laced grey and splash. I have a white silkie roo in with the sizzle ladies. All my girls are frizzled except for 1 and she has put off frizzled chicks. I'll put a couple pics of some of the ones I hatched. The splash pullet, white hen and black hen have all been shown. I only have pics of the black hen and white hen. Both these hens have produced some beautiful chicks. The black hen has produced some very lovely silver frizzled silkies and there is a pic of the white hens latest one I hatched that I am keeping. There is a pic of the silver frizzled silkie that I'm keeping from the black hen as well.

Auction 2
The roo came from Bobbi Porto stock and the pullet and roo have both been shown and they won

13 minutes left on this auction. I'll repost it after that because I'm steady getting eggs. Who ever does bid on these they will get extras.

Auction 2

I'm reposting this. Same everything except end date and time. This ends tomorrow at 7pm central time
That is 10-10 thursday

EMvickery I know it's late and I missed the end, but I could pay tonight if you get this and let me know just PM me. I would like auction 2 the SQ splash silkie eggs :)
I"m sorry but I have to be fair. They have already been reposted as auctions and you will have to place a bid. I was asked this same thing by somebody else and I told them the same thing. I don't want to be unfair to anybody. So please feel free to bid. It ends tomorrow at 7pm central time.

Back
Top Bottom