Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote:
Because I CAN!
tongue2.gif

thumbsup.gif

SOLD

BUT IT NOW:

12+ OLIVE EGGER / BLUE COPPER MARANS COMBO.
$33..includes priority shipping & handling.

You will get a combo of 2nd generation Olive eggers...**** some of our hens are frizzled !!! *** and Blue Cooper Marans fresh fertile hatching eggs.

**********Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash

I have confirmed EXCELLENT fertility here on the farm. I have my 1st batch in lock down and a 2nd batch is growing strong.

* Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.

Last edited:
BUT IT NOW:

You will get a combo of 2nd generation Olive eggers...**** some of our hens are frizzled !!! *** and Blue Cooper Marans fresh fertile hatching eggs.

I have confirmed EXCELLENT fertility here on the farm. I have my 1st batch in lock down and a 2nd batch is growing strong.

* Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.

Do you have any photos of the egg color?
droolin.gif

BUT IT NOW:

Do you have any photos of the egg color?
droolin.gif

The Marans eggs are a decent color for Blue Coppers....the OEs are all over the spectrum. Have a few different pens set up..some with Marans over the OE hens to darken the egg color..some with OE roosters. Certainly make an awesome egg basket.
big_smile.png

p.s planning to get out in the snow and mud for some pictures today of the birds.
cool.png

Last edited:
AUCTION

12+ Blue and Black Copper Marans
Shipping Date: Saturday Feb 15, 2014
Bidding starts: $25
Shipping: $18
Ends Friday Feb 14, 2014 at 12 Noon CST -- Payment needs to be made ASAP so I can pack them to ship Saturday morning.

Make sure you have read the first post!

NO SHIPPING IN TN if you live on a dead end dirt road in a one room cabin and have a Pomeranian named PICARD.
gig.gif

I have a Black Copper Marans Roo over 3 Blue Coppers and 2 Black Copper hens. I thought I had an order for chicks and didn't put an ad up yet to sell these..... Get them while you can! You will get plenty of extras if I have them.....

BIN $39.50 includes express shipping. NPIP. Inspected. 12 OE-EE-Ameracuana- I have just set up the pen and you might be getting pure bred Ameracuana for the bin price. One of the girls was on Champion Row last year and another placed Reserved. Both placed high at all shows. These are Smith birds.(BBS) My Marans are blue. The Male comes from Maradeth. The Marans lay very pretty dark eggs. The Ameracuana's lay a beautiful blue and they get prettier as the spring progresses. New fresh eggs posted below.

Fresh eggs collect this weekend will ship out Monday.

Last edited:
8 plus Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. I am NPIP and a registered poultry breeding farm. I am inspected and tested annually. My birds are not hatchery birds. I have been working pretty hard on these guys. I do have a way to go and size on the hens is one thing I am working on. The males are huge..and the girls should start to come along.
These eggs will ship out Wednesday. The weather will be beautiful here. Shipping is $13.70
I will start the bidding at $20.00. Bidding starts now and ends Tuesday at noon. I have three dark blue girls in with a splash male. I normally would not use a splash male..he is huge with a half way decent comb, beautiful color legs, and dark mahogany for a splash. He does have some brassiness at his neck..but it is very slight for a splash.

I can start hatching again being our temps are going to be in the 30's.......YEAH!!! $20

Back
Top Bottom