Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

The Marans eggs are a decent color for Blue Coppers....the OEs are all over the spectrum. Have a few different pens set up..some with Marans over the OE hens to darken the egg color..some with OE roosters. Certainly make an awesome egg basket.
big_smile.png

p.s planning to get out in the snow and mud for some pictures today of the birds.
cool.png

They are certainly gorgeous.
droolin.gif
I'll be watching.

8 plus Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. I am NPIP and a registered poultry breeding farm. I am inspected and tested annually. My birds are not hatchery birds. I have been working pretty hard on these guys. I do have a way to go and size on the hens is one thing I am working on. The males are huge..and the girls should start to come along.
These eggs will ship out Wednesday. The weather will be beautiful here. Shipping is $13.70
I will start the bidding at $20.00. Bidding starts now and ends Tuesday at noon. I have three dark blue girls in with a splash male. I normally would not use a splash male..he is huge with a half way decent comb, beautiful color legs, and dark mahogany for a splash. He does have some brassiness at his neck..but it is very slight for a splash.

I have a bid for $20 on these..

Circle J Farms
To Ship Tuesday, February 18th.

Lot #1
24++ Buff Orpington Hatching Eggs

Very docile and gentle birds. I have had great fertility and hatch results.

Start Bidding at $30 + $17 shipping.

Lot #2

24++ White Leghorn Hatching Eggs

These are great layers of large, white eggs. They free range almost daily and have had great fertility. Not as docile as the Buff Orpingtons, but great chickens.

Start Bidding at $20 + $17 shipping.

I bubble wrap each individual egg and fill all the voids with shredded paper. The hatch results are beyond my control due to postal handling. I guarantee freshness and fertility.
I am NPIP certified #3328

(If you are interested in another shipping date, please PM me.)

Thank you!
Wade

$30 - Lot #1

Circle J Farms
To Ship Tuesday, February 18th.

Lot #1

24++ Buff Orpington Hatching Eggs

Very docile and gentle birds. I have had great fertility and hatch results.

Start Bidding at $30 + $17 shipping.

Any others have a mix of purebred eggs to ship out this coming week? My daughters wanted to hatch a batch of chicks that they can use for 4-H and showing in the fall.

This is your last chance to get a mix of Rare Breed Eggs. These will include White Bresse, Crested Cream Legbars, and Gold Laced Blue Orpingtons. There will be no Chocolate Orpingtons at this point. Asking $60 shipped. Can ship on Tuesday.

This is your last chance to get a mix of Rare Breed Eggs.  These will include White Bresse, Crested Cream Legbars, and Gold Laced Blue Orpingtons.  There will be no Chocolate Orpingtons at this point.  Asking $60 shipped.  Can ship on Tuesday.  

This sounds great! I would love a mix like this. How many eggs will be included? I can't find the listing on this mobile thing. :D

Back
Top Bottom