Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Can we take the Fizzle thing to PM's please. I don't have a chat thread but maybe that conversation can be taken to PM's. Sorry.

I actually already did by the time this was posted, which is why I didn't post anymore about it. But I agree x15 (lol)

Since she is smooth-feathered, the ONLY way she can produce frizzled offspring, is if she is mated to a frizzle roo. If SHE has smooth feathers, and you put her with a smooth-feathered roo, you will ONLY get smooth-feathered chicks. There just isn't any such thing as a frizzle CARRIER that does NOT have frizzle feathers. ONE of the parents MUST have frizzle feathers for the chicks to have frizzle feathers.

Also, if she's a true silver-laced hen, and the white silkie is a true white, those aren't their offspring. According to the calculator found HERE with years upon years of scientific research behind it, a silver laced hen bred to a white roo will ONLY produce unicolor white or unicolor black. They won't produce chicks with barring, they won't produce blue, and they won't produce partially brown chicks either.

So if those babies really are from the silver laced hen, then the white silkie can not POSSIBLY be the daddy. If the white silkie was definitely the only possible daddy, then the silver laced hen is definitely NOT the mother.

Now I'm not saying the entire PEN will be smooth feathered, because clearly many of your hens are frizzles, so they can pass the gene to their offspring. But a smooth rooster (the white silkie) bred with a smooth hen (the silver laced) will ONLY produce smooth feathered chicks. Period.
The roosters I use are always silkies with no frizzling and not related to any of the hens. When I place a pullet in the sizzle pen I change roos just before they start to lay if they are related to the roo. It's pretty amazing then that this hen has produced frizzled chicks. She must be a freak of nature to be able to produce something that a calculator says she can't.

Can we take the Fizzle thing to PM's please. I don't have a chat thread but maybe that conversation can be taken to PM's. Sorry.
PLEASE??????

The roosters I use are always silkies with no frizzling and not related to any of the hens. When I place a pullet in the sizzle pen I change roos just before they start to lay if they are related to the roo. It's pretty amazing then that this hen has produced frizzled chicks. She must be a freak of nature to be able to produce something that a calculator says she can't.

Way to go. You win.

Buy It Now!
10+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas

My original stock came from Peachick 2 1/2yrs ago. Last year before I sold all my birds, I added a Wayne Meredith trio because my roo and some of the girls had single beard genes and I was hatching clean faced birds. Yes, I said I sold all my birds. I had 4 dozen eggs in the incubator when I did. The current flock is less than a year old and are the chicks I hatched form those remaining eggs. My roo is double bearded but I still have a couple single beard gene girls. None of my chicks have hatched with clean faces yet this year. I have hatched over 2 dozen chicks.

Fertility has been in the 95-100% range since the girls began to lay. I have the one wheaten cockerel over 15 blue, black and splash wheaten pullets. You will hatch NO splash wheatens! The egg color was slightly compromised once I added the Wayne Meredith blood. They used to be the robin's egg blue that Peachick's birds are known for. I still have some laying that color, but some are slightly more green tinted and some are light blue in color. These eggs are pullet eggs, but they are not going to get any bigger. Some of the girls just started laying, so a couple have the typical first egg/s blood streaking.

I currently have 10 eggs collected. I will add whatever is laid tomorrow and ship Monday, March 3, 2014.
BIN Price is $45 and the INCLUDES shipping!
I must have payment by 9am Monday morning. My paypal is [email protected]
If you BIN, please PM me your mailing address and any special requests my may have (hold at PO, ect).

Packaging Eggs:
I wrap each egg in 6x12" pieces of bubble wrap. They are wrapped so they are in the middle of the 6" wide area. I then use whatever packing material I have to fill around the eggs. I do mark my boxes with "Fragile" and "Live Embryos".

The Flock:

They ate his beard...

Egg Color of the Original Flock - These Birds' Parents
(Some still lay this color)

Buy It Now!
10+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas

My original stock came from Peachick 2 1/2yrs ago. Last year before I sold all my birds, I added a Wayne Meredith trio because my roo and some of the girls had single beard genes and I was hatching clean faced birds. Yes, I said I sold all my birds. I had 4 dozen eggs in the incubator when I did. The current flock is less than a year old and are the chicks I hatched form those remaining eggs. My roo is double bearded but I still have a couple single beard gene girls. None of my chicks have hatched with clean faces yet this year. I have hatched over 2 dozen chicks.

Fertility has been in the 95-100% range since the girls began to lay. I have the one wheaten cockerel over 15 blue, black and splash wheaten pullets. You will hatch NO splash wheatens! The egg color was slightly compromised once I added the Wayne Meredith blood. They used to be the robin's egg blue that Peachick's birds are known for. I still have some laying that color, but some are slightly more green tinted and some are light blue in color. These eggs are pullet eggs, but they are not going to get any bigger. Some of the girls just started laying, so a couple have the typical first egg/s blood streaking.

I currently have 10 eggs collected. I will add whatever is laid tomorrow and ship Monday, March 3, 2014.
BIN Price is $45 and the INCLUDES shipping!
I must have payment by 9am Monday morning. My paypal is [email protected]
If you BIN, please PM me your mailing address and any special requests my may have (hold at PO, ect).

Packaging Eggs:
I wrap each egg in 6x12" pieces of bubble wrap. They are wrapped so they are in the middle of the 6" wide area. I then use whatever packing material I have to fill around the eggs. I do mark my boxes with "Fragile" and "Live Embryos".

The Flock:

They ate his beard...

Egg Color of the Original Flock - These Birds' Parents
(Some still lay this color)

SOLD

Quote: awww...I missed them
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom