Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote:
I will have more as long as the girls keep laying well! They seem to prefer 35-50 degrees over the frigid -10 to 25 we've been having. One day I'll get 6, next 1, next 5, next none, next 2... I know I have at least 9 of the 15 laying!
totally understand, one day 2 eggs out of 15 hens...today 10....crazy girls!

I'm looking for some Bantam Cornish eggs!! I know someone on here has them. At least a dozen eggs, more if possible. PM if you have them, what color they and how much you want.

This is an auction listing
1 dozen hatching eggs
White Silkie rooster and White Silkie hens or grey sizzle hens are the parents.(All in the same pen)
Some will be purebred white silkies, and some will be white silkie and grey sizzle mix.
White silkie rooster got 1st at the Sunshine Classic poultry show, as well as BV and BB.
White Silkie hen got second.
Can ship March, 17th
Starting bid-$30 Shipping-$10

Last edited:
Well the Easter hatch along is about to be underway. I don't plan to participate but if anybody is looking for a breeder to get eggs from below is a list of what I have. I can't guarantee they all will be laying when the eggs will need to be shipped so I will take a short list of people that are interested. I will go in order of requests and if I don't have enough to fill an order I will let you know as soon as I can so you can look else where so you can fill your bators. I am still checking fertility on a couple of new pens too so I may have some from those ready in time also.

Just PM me if your interested.

Sizzle pen
White silkie roo
2 black hens One hen has been shown and placed 1st in bv
2 white hens One hen has been shown and placed 2nd in bv
1 splash hen She has been shown and placed 1st in bv
1 blue hen
1 silver laced hen (smooth not frizzled)
All the other hens are frizzled, the roo does not carry the frizzle gene but the silver laced hen does.

Splash silkie pen
Splash silkie roo from Bobbi Porto stock He has been shown 2x and placed both times 1st and 2nd in bv
3 splash silkie hens One has been shown and placed 1st in BV

Paint silkie pen
I pair in this pen. At the moment she is not laying

Mixed silkie pen
1 porcelain roo from Bobbi Porto stock has been shown 3x and placed 1 in BB and 1st in bv in same show the other 2 shows he placed 1st in bv
Self Blue hen shown once and placed 3rd due to color not quite right.
This pair produce mostly splash chicks and the occasional blue chick

Not sure what to call this pen
2 silver partridge pullets one is laying fertility testing now
1 grey silkie cockerel
I plan to show the pullets soon

Another mix pair
1 red frizzled silkie cockerel
1 blue silkie pullet not yet laying

Black Orpingtons
1 black roo
2 black hens not laying well yet I suspect due to weather

1 pair of geese
1 seebie splash boy
1 pilgrim girl _currently testing fertility

My prices are for the Easter Hatch along
6 silkie or sizzle or a mix $10 for eggs and the shipping will be exact. The box will weigh about 2 pounds and my zip is 38232. You can check what the postage will be
12 sizzle eggs or a mix of sizzle and silkie $20 for eggs and the exact shipping. Box will weigh about 4 pounds.
4 goose eggs $20 for eggs and exact shipping. Box will weight about 4 pounds

Packaging
I bubble wrap each egg and place them air cell up in an egg flat cut to the amount of eggs being shipped. Goose eggs don't go in a flat. I place another on top and tape them together so they don't get loose. I place the bundle in a nest of shredded paper and I pack shredded paper on the sides and top of the bundle to prevent it from moving during shipment. I use a 12x12x8 USPS priority box for 12 eggs and a 7x7x6 USPS priority box for 9 or less eggs and for 4 goose eggs. The goose eggs get an extra strip of bubble wrap around the middle for extra padding. They are also placed air cell up and packed with shredded paper to avoid moving during transit.

I take paypal only but I don't want anybody to pay till I know who all will be able to get eggs. When I have 6 people on the list I will no longer take orders. If for some reason I can't fill an order I will let you know in time to find more from another breeder. I can provide pics upon request. I don't have pics of them all but I'll work on getting those together this week. Please calculate your postage, my zip code is in red above and the weight of the box is also provided in the price list. These prices are discounted just for the Easter hatch along

I will take trades too. If anybody has any colors I"m looking for I will be hapy to trade eggs but postage will still have to be paid. I am looking for red, porcelain and lavender in silkies and splash seebie eggs. I won't be needing any eggs till after the hatch along so others can get them for the hatch along.

PM me if you want on the list. When the list is full I'll post it here. Thanks for looking and taking the time to read all this.

Sizzle list:
jeansrie 12 sizzle
angelobutter 12 silkie/sizzle hens choice
Bumping my BIN with the updated list of buyers. I should be able to do another 12 silkie/sizzle eggs. I don't normally save the Orp eggs for selling so if anybody wants some let me know in advance. They go in the fridge if not wanted for hatching.

I'm looking for some Bantam Cornish eggs!! I know someone on here has them. At least a dozen eggs, more if possible. PM if you have them, what color they and how much you want.
I am also looking for bantam Cornish. I would like to get on your list after madamwlf. Please PM me. Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom