Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

--- 24hr AUCTION ---
Exactly 12 Blue Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

I have 12 fresh (no older than 1 day) eggs sitting in my turner. I am actually overrun with eggs - a first from this variety! I just put 2 dozen in my refrigerator to EAT! I have NEVER eaten one of my Ameraucana eggs during hatching season! My 'bator is full and I need to sell these. Here's what's going to happen. After this auction, I will be putting up a permanent sales ad on the BST and I will no longer offer these on the quick auctions.

My original flock came from Peachick / Kat LaDue. That was 3 generations ago. Last year I added a Wayne Meredith trio to correct a single beard gene issue I was having in the 2nd generation, in doing so, I lost some egg color. I was occasionally hatching clean faced chicks. This year I have a double bearded cockerel over double and single bearded girls. I have not hatched any clean faced chicks this year. You will not hatch any splash wheaten Ameraucanas from my eggs since I have a wheaten cockerel. I kept the cockerel I did because of his double beard and because he is definitely out of the Wayne Meredith rooster I had.

My fertility has been between 90-100%, depending on the week. I have one cockerel over fifteen pullets. I have not had any leg/foot issues or beak issues. My birds are on Dumor's 20% chick starter/grower. They have free choice oyster shell and grit. I am sprouting greens for them and they get those once a week. I mix my own 18-20% protein 'scratch' that has corn, wheat, buckwheat, rye, oats, sunflower seeds, millet, milo and if I can get them, safflower seeds.

This auction is a paypal only auction (no e-checks). Payment is to be sent to [email protected].
I will ship the eggs ASAP after receiving payment. I don't think I need to add this, but shipping eggs is a risk. I can not guarantee your hatch due to incubation practices and/or USPS's handling of the eggs. I do everything I can to make sure your eggs are packed properly to help them make their trip in one piece. If you can not agree to this, please do not bid.

Start Bid is $25. Shipping is an extra $18.
Auction ends at 4:30pm EST on March 20, 2014.
I will ship your eggs on Friday, March 21, 2014 - Your eggs will still be no older than 1 day when shipped.

The girls think his beard is yummy.

For those that are participating in the 5th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long... I will offer the following eggs for shipment on March 24th.
Payment is via PP only and expected to be paid on Sat. March 22nd for shipping on Mon. March 24th.
In the event that the breed of your choice is not available, we will do our best to accommodate you ..but hens choice will be substituted. The breeds being offered are laying well and fertility has been confirmed. But we all know about counting our chickens or eggs before they hatch or are laid.
lol.png

Eggs are carefully packaged and mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Each egg is individually bubble wrapped so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. We guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipping or incubation variables.
And that being said..........................

ALL PRICES INCLUDE S&H.

12+ Bantam Cochin $ 39 Blue & Mille Fleur roosters over Blue, Mille Fleur & one barred hen.

ADDING TO THE LIST WITH CONFIRMED FERTILITY.....
12+ Basque $39
12+ Blue Sex Links $39 Brown or green egg layers from this pen.
12+ Meat bird Projects $33
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39

YOU CAN DO ANY COMBINATION OF THESE BREEDS....I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEKEND FOR LAST MINUTES SHOPPERS ~
gig.gif

I may be able to add to this list as the hens start laying and fertility is confirmed.......so check back !!

Bantam Cochin

Everyone is laying REALLY good so I have the following eggs up for shipping for the EASTER hatch-a-long! Prices INCLUDE Shipping!!! If you would like photos of any of the parent stock feel free to ask!!! Payment via paypal by end of Saturday (So we can pack Sunday to get to PO Monday morning!) If you want a smaller amount than listed please feel free to contact me! Please post SOLD and what you would like on the thread page and then PM me with what you want and your email address to send paypal invoice! All listed have been tested for fertility at 95% or greater.

Ameraucana/Easter Egger Frizzle - This pen has a black ameraucana roo, splash ameraucana roo, Blue and Splash Ameraucana Hens, 4Easter Egger Hens, and Frizzle Easter Egger Hens (this will be a mix of eggs including blue, green, pink, brown) - $30 5 dozen available

Buff Orpington/buff mix - This pen has all buff orp hens and buff orp roo, but one buff/welsummer cross so majority of eggs will be Pure Buff Orpington $25 - 1 dozen available

Black and Blue Bantam Cochin - half blue half black in pen $30 - 1 dozen available

White Crested Black Polish LF - $50 - 1 dozen available

Blue, Black, Splash Polish LF - $60 - 2 dozen available

Misc Duck Hatching Eggs - pen has pure rouen, swedish, khaki campbell, crested, and more (won't hatch until after easter) - $35 2 dozen available

Silkie Showgirl Hatching Eggs - 8 eggs $40

LF Frizzle - $25 1 dozen available

Millie Fleur / Orange Sizzle Cross - $40 1 dozen available

Large Fowl Gold Laced Cochin - 8 eggs $40

Rhodebar - Greenfire Farms Lines - $40 1 dozen available

Bantam Frizzle - $35 1 dozen available

All prices listed are PER dozen (If multiple dozens are available) If you would like to purchase multiple dozens please contact for a quote as price will go down since shipping is included in all prices!

I have 6 Ameracuana eggs for auction.
My pen consists of one Lav hen and one black hen with a Lav roo. All three have gorgeous muffs and beards. Sorry no pics, my cell phone is having trouble posting photos.
Bidding starts at $8 + $15 shipping.
Auction ends 10:30am EST March 20th.

i will bid 8.00

Due to the fact that one of my (evil) children knocked 2 eggs out of the turner I'm extending this auction by 12 hours. It will now end at 10:30PM EST March 20th. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom