Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Hello, this is my first auction so bare with me please! Lol.

I'm offering 6+ purebred White Holland turkey eggs.

Fertility has been confirmed and the girls are laying like crazy. :). I currently have 25 in incubators with all of them developing.

Eggs will be no more than 3 days old and will ship tomorrow via priority mail. I will wrap eggs in bubble wrap and paper. I have purchased many eggs and definitely learned how not to ship them. :)

Bidding will start at $15 and shipping will be $15. Auction will end at Tuesday April 1st @ 12 pm est. Thank You!!

AUCTION: Ends4/1/14 @ 5pm-Eggs will ship Wed 4/2

You are bidding on 2+dozen eggs. I call it my egg grab bag-surprise hatchers! I have pure pens and mixed pens set up. I mostly have pure eggs to offer. ALL eggs will be labeled with collection date and from which pen they have come from + a reference sheet to know my breed abbreviations. As everyone knows there is no 100% guarantee I can give of hatch rate or how they will arrive to your door. I pack extremely well, use plenty of materials but I CAN NOT guarantee how the PO will handle them. I have a 95% hatch rate for myself and my repeat customers have given me excellent reports on my eggs.

Pen 1-EE's, Marans (cuckoo, black copper) the chicks will be mixed colors, mixed hens
Pen 2- Pure polish-mixed colors. Gold laced rooster covering gold laced hens, blue splash, buff laced, crele, white crested black

Starting bid starts at $15.00 +$20.00 for shipping. You will be getting more pure eggs than mixed-I will send plenty of extras (my girls are laying machines)

*just some of my birds*

You can always contact me privately if you would like more info on my birds or eggs

I have 18+ call duck eggs that need to go.
$25 shipped
mixed color flock all small size ducks.
drakes are grey and other white
hens are blue bibbed, black bibbed, silver, fawn and grey

A few BIN Choices:
Shipping included in prices. These can ship out Tuesday April 1st if payment is made.

12+ SBEL (Super Blue Egg Layers)--$25

12+ SOEL F2 (Super Olive Egg Layers)--$25

12+ SOEL-F1 (Super Olive Egg Layers)--$25

12+ BCM (Black Copper Marans)--$30

Please, if you want to claim one of these offers, PM me to get my PayPal Information. For more pics you can visit my website at gracefulchickens.com

Olive Eggers

Easter Eggers

Black Copper Marans

A few BIN Choices:
Shipping included in prices. These can ship out Tuesday April 1st if payment is made.

12+ SBEL (Super Blue Egg Layers)--$25

12+ SOEL F2 (Super Olive Egg Layers)--$25

12+ SOEL-F1 (Super Olive Egg Layers)--$25

12+ BCM (Black Copper Marans)--$30

Please, if you want to claim one of these offers, PM me to get my PayPal Information. For more pics you can visit my website at gracefulchickens.com

Black Copper Marans

What line are your BCM's from?

Your eggs look very dark in the pic- what number would you rate them at on the Marans chart?

Thanks,
Trish

What line are your BCM's from?

Your eggs look very dark in the pic- what number would you rate them at on the Marans chart?

Thanks,
Trish
Hi I don't have a chart, so not really sure to be honest. This is a pic of the eggs at the beginning of the cycle. They're a mix of Davis/Jean. And now probably closer to my own line due to mixing lines and breeding for dark eggs.

Hello, this is my first auction so bare with me please! Lol.

I'm offering 6+ purebred White Holland turkey eggs.

Fertility has been confirmed and the girls are laying like crazy.
smile.png
. I currently have 25 in incubators with all of them developing.

Eggs will be no more than 3 days old and will ship tomorrow via priority mail. I will wrap eggs in bubble wrap and paper. I have purchased many eggs and definitely learned how not to ship them.
smile.png

Bidding will start at $15 and shipping will be $15. Auction will end at Tuesday April 1st @ 12 pm est. Thank You!!

$15

I have 18+ call duck eggs that need to go.
$25 shipped
mixed color flock all small size ducks.
drakes are grey and other white
hens are blue bibbed, black bibbed, silver, fawn and grey

ARGH!!!!! I CAN NOT RESIST!!! I haven't had call ducks in so long but I loved them! Is this a BIN or Auction? If it is BIN I reply SOLD!

Back
Top Bottom