Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

AUCTION
Ends Sunday at noon EST

6+ grey call duck eggs from my own stock
Bidding starts at $20 plus $12 shipping in medium flat rate box. If you would like them double boxed, shipping will be $18.

I will include everything from Wednesday April 2 till Monday when they ship! Should be 8-10 eggs if not more.

These produced some very nice tiny calls last year for me and others. I will add more photos later today of some of the babies from these guys plus some more of them.
26bfc12a_IMG_20130421_150147_689.jpeg

d1098b31_IMG_20130421_151625_303.jpeg
the yellow baby is a snowy and did not come from these. You will not get snowy ducklings from these.

Thanks for looking!

Eta: here's one of the boys that hatched last year. He will be replacing his father along with another drake as soon as they figure out what their job is.

I have a pair of snowy calls from minihorse927 - they are beautiful and healthy birds! She is NPIP certified as well. :)

BUY IT NOW : READY TO SHIP MONDAY APRIL 7th.

FERTILE HATCHING EGGS **** prices include s&h***

12+ Black Copper Marans $39 SOLD
12+ Blue Copper Marans $39
12+ Olive Eggers $27 (F2 eggs..several breeding pens, under Black or Blue Cooper Marans, OE, EE roosters ** some hens are frizzled** we HAVE been hatching frizzles.)

12+ Easter Eggers $27
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39
12+ Olive Eggers F3 $39 ( possible frizzles)

BIN to Ship Saturday

I am OVERRUN with eggs till I can sell some birds so here is the bargain prices of these breeds. I can get 32 eggs in a box and shipping is between $18-22 depending on your location. I can do 3 boxes at $50 a box plus shipping. PM me for paypal info.

9 Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans
6 Sex linked EE BUT one girl is a White Ameraucana split to lavender so she is not sex linked, the other 3 are barred. I have noticed that these chicks look MOTTLED at hatch. I really don't know what they will grow up to look like but I had a mottle hatch from my Lav Roo last spring and 2 pullets in that pen came from my Exchequer so some kind of mottling is very possible.

8 SBEL eggs from my CCL roo x WL and WL/Ex so you will get white, blue and black ALL are barred.
9 Blue and Reg Barred Rock

24 Hour Auctions ending 4/5 at 4:00 pm for shipping on Monday 4/7

1. 6+ (will probably be more like 8) Muscovy eggs
I have a mixed flock with two white ducks, three black pied ducks, one black barred duck, two blue barred ducks and two black pied drakes. I have been getting a lot of barred babies from them. Starting bid is $7 + $10 shipping

2. 12+ Ameraucana Eggs
I have Smith/Blehm lines in BBS and Lav/Lav split. I don't have them mixed up but you will get some of each (sorry, I don't have enough hens of either to offer just lav or just BBS) Starting bid is $10 + $10 shipping

3. 12+ Silkie/sizzle eggs
I have one sizzle roo from emvickrey, one project color birchen roo (with awesome type) from reesepoultry and I have one white roo from Hoppy. These guys are over one cuckoo hen from emvickrey, two white hens from chickamongus and one buff hen that I got locally. I am getting a mix of silkies and sizzles. I have hatched out one black sizzle and one porcelain sizzle, one porcelain silkie, one white silkie and one cuckoo silkie. I had a customer hatch out a cuckoo NN Silkie, but I don't know where that came from. Starting bid is $5 + $10 shipping

All eggs will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap and nestled in packing material.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom