Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote:
I could LOL. My neighbor works at a medical place and they get those disposable ice packs all the time. But they are HEAVY and take up a lot of space. you can always ask.....
Yeah-- everyone has company for the weekend-- fortunately I do not. heehee Girls don't stop for any holiday!!!

Subhanalah-- what temps do you consider too hot for shipping?? The packing material does a wonderful job of protecting the eggs from exposure to some warmth. All the post offices I've been in are AC, that should help as well. Not sure of the temps at the terminal sortation facilities. Will your PO hold the eggs so they stay cool until you can pick them up??

Yeah-- everyone has company for the weekend-- fortunately I do not. heehee  Girls don't stop for any holiday!!! 

Subhanalah-- what temps do you  consider too hot for shipping?? The packing material does a wonderful job of protecting the eggs from exposure to some warmth. All the post offices I've been in are AC, that should help as well. Not sure of the temps at the  terminal sortation facilities. Will your PO hold the eggs so they stay cool until you can pick them up??
I'd say triple digits are too hot. Can't guarantee it will be that way this year, but a year or two ago, for two summers in a row, it was like 100 by the end of may.
As for post office doing something you ask...maybe...If you're lucky...wouldn't bet eggs on them doing it though. I wonder why so many people at the post office seem so utterly disgusted with life?

Last edited:
Quote: MY PO is great. They hold my eggs in a cool place, not in the freezing section and not in the heated section. I have dealt with 4 for shipping eggs, and mostly they are interested in learning how to handle the eggs properly though I do know of horror stories about some of those that handle the packages at the sortation facilites. With 500,000 employees there are bound to be a few bad apples.

I had one customer recently with 23/26 developing --- clearly all my boys are on the job.

BUY IT NOW : READY TO SHIP TUESDAY APRIL 22ND

FERTILE HATCHING EGGS **** prices include s&h***

12+ Black Copper Marans $39 SOLD
12+ Blue Copper Marans $39 SOLD
12+ Olive Eggers $27 (F2 eggs..several breeding pens, under Black or Blue Cooper Marans, OE, EE roosters ** some hens are frizzled** we HAVE been hatching frizzles.) sold

12+ Easter Eggers $27 Sold
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39
12+ Olive Eggers F3 $39 ( possible frizzles)

BIN 6+ Sulmtaler hatching eggs $30 plus $17.45 shipping. Bubble wrap and double boxed. Post sold and message me for paypal address.

I've got 9 eggs now

How about $40 including shipping?! I realllllllllly dont need to hatch anymore of these beauties :)
~~BIN – 12++ eggs from my mille fleur bantam cochins. I was recently made aware by my husband how bad my chicken obsession was getting when he showed me how much we are spending on chicken feed so since I already have two incubators full of these I should probably sell some! My main roo is frizzled. I double box and wrap each egg in bubble wrap with air cell up but cannot guarantee hatch rate due to usps handling. I can ship these out first thing tomorrow morning. My birds come from Amy at West Knoll Farm and Nancy Wicker  $55 includes shipping

Back
Top Bottom