Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote: My Gold Laced are pure imports (Marc and Nellie)
My BBS are pure imports (Marc)
My Blacks are pure imports (Marc and Nellie)
My Cuckoos are pure imports (Marc)
I do not have a pedigree on the birds. They have been imported and I am working to improve the breed and work to the SOP. I cull heavy. I have had some of my Black Imported birds win BB and BB BV.
This year I am showing my Gold laced. I will have a display with my growing out chicks.
I purchased from top breeders and Importers (Marc and Nellie)
I trust them both that they sold me pure birds. They have a stellar reputation in my opinion.

All project eggs are marked project.
If I am not sure I put a ? on the egg.
Some of my projects are not pure.I used speckled Sussex two years ago in a project for Jubilee.
I used a white American Orpington bred to a black imported Orpington in another project for Spangle.

In the project eggs, you may hatch out chicks that look like Spangle, Jubilee, or black and blue..but they are still projects and NOT pure. They are projects and a work on progress.

I have pure Ameracuana's that have been on Champion row (I purchased these from max)(Smith lines)
I have pure Marans that have gone BB and BV( I purchased these from a friend who shows them and from another breeder who had good birds)

Right now I have
5 Gold Laced eggs
2 Cuckoo
2 Black
1 BBS
6 project
4 Americauna
2 EE's
2 OEs

Last edited:
Quote:
The Choc Orp roo is covering a mid sized Choc Orp pullet and one that is more bantam size maybe a little bigger and 1 Black and 1 Choc Wyandotte Pullet. I have another Choc Wyandotte pullet I may move in that pen. I am waiting for my Choc Wyandotte roos to grow up.

Auction...

10 (plus if available) Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs
I think I have 11 or 12 in the turner from yesterday and today. Eggs won't be any older than 3 days when shipped.

I am not sure how many more of these I will be offering. I culled 6 hens a few weeks ago because I was hatching to many chicks with ticking. So, most of my wheaten hens are gone. I have 9 hens remaining and I am only getting 5-7 eggs a day now.

Wayne Meredith and Kat LaDue (Peachick) lines. You won't hatch any splash wheaten. Fertility is still very high - 95-100%.

Auction ends May 7, 2014 @ 7pm EST.
Eggs will ship May 8th so please send payment ASAP to [email protected] - no e-checks.

$20 start bid. $15 shipping.

The Choc Orp roo is covering a mid sized Choc Orp pullet and one that is more bantam size maybe a little bigger and 1 Black and 1 Choc Wyandotte Pullet. I have another Choc Wyandotte pullet I may move in that pen. I am waiting for my Choc Wyandotte roos to grow up.

He is a real pretty boy!
love.gif

I am not sure if it's just the pic or angle but his beak is looking like it might be overgrowing a bit??

I have had that before with a Legbar roo and vet had me use a dremmel on it to keep it shaped- very easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom