Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available.

The Cream Legbar (also known as "Crested Cream Legbar") is one of the most well known of the autosexing chickens. They are known for their crest, eye catching sky blue eggs, and their laying ability. The Cream Legbar was created in the 1930's by crossing Brown Leghorns, Barred Rocks, and Araucanas. The cross created a bird which lays many eggs like a Leghorn, has a sky blue hue like the Araucana, and is barred like a Barred Rock. This combination adds for a unique specimen. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, only the better representatives of the breed were chosen for breeding.
Pictures are of actual birds in the breeding pen.

I'm getting about 6-8 eggs a day. I can sell one or two orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped.

One order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Two orders (20+/two dozen) is $140. Shipping is an additional $15.

Here are pictures of some of the actual birds in the pen

Still available at this price for a limited time. I'm getting a lot of eggs and hate to see them go to waste.

BIN sale of exactly 9 Calico or Millie Fluer Cochin hatching eggs. $15 for eggs plus $13 for shipping and packaging. I pack really well with plenty of bubble wrap and padding. These eggs are from a nice breeding pen of three hens and an unrelated rooster. All have good Cochin body type and are colored really nice. Fertility at home has been excellent, but of course I cannot guarantee your hatch due to uncertainties in shipping (USPS Priority) and your incubation methods. If they sell today (Tuesday) they will go out in the mail Wednesday morning. The eggs were all collected between Saturday and now.

BIN sale ($20 plus $13 shipping = total $33) of exactly 14 Bantam Cochin hatching eggs from two breeding pens. One has black mottled and the other is a mix of black, blue mottled and splash cochins. These are the birds that we use for my son to show in the Fair and also the local APA shows. They are very gentle, have good type and color. They are great additions to your flock and especially nice for kids, because of their friendly nature. If they sell today (Tuesday) they will go in the mail Wednesday morning. They were collected between today and Saturday. Fertility at home has been outstanding, but Of course I cannot guarantee your hatch rate because of uncertainties in shipping (USPS Priority) and your incubation methods. But I promise to pack the eggs the best with plenty of bubble wrap and packing to secure this precious cargo the best I can. We have been NPIP inspected, but just haven't gotten our number card in the mail yet. The ag inspector assures me we passed though, so we can send the form at a later date if you'd like to have it.

Last edited:
BIN sale of exactly 14 Bantam Cochin hatching eggs from two breeding pens. One has black mottled and the other is a mix of black, blue mottled and splash cochins. These are the birds that we use for my son to show in the Fair and also the local APA shows. They are very gentle, have good type and color. They are great additions to your flock and especially nice for kids, because of their friendly nature. If they sell today (Tuesday) they will go in the mail Wednesday morning. They were collected between today and Saturday.

No $ posted

BUY IT NOW
CROSS POSTING
10+ Autosexing Olive Eggers Hatching Eggs-$35 includes shipping will ship Thursday 4/2/15
I have 1 rhodebar roo over 4 hens. The hens were GFF line that laid the olive eggs. I am getting olive and brown eggs. Can tell males from females at hatch like the rhodebars.

6+ English Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons Hatching Eggs-$35 includes shipping will ship Thursday 4/2/15
I have 1 roo over 5 hens. These are GFF and Marc Sacre lines.

6 Lavender Split Marans Hatching Eggs-$35 includes shipping will ship 3/31 or 4/2/15
I have 1 Lavender roo and 2 black split to lavender hens. Egg color is light to medium brown. I have hatched out 8 of there eggs this week and have 7 lavender and 1 black.

12 Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs-$45 includes shipping will ship 3/31 or 4/2 (I have 3 dozen available)
I have 2 pens with Pen 1 has Crested Roo and 6 crested and noncrested hens. Pen 2 has Noncrested Roo over 6 crested and noncrested hens. These are GFF Lines A,B,C. These came from Papa's Poultry. I am getting 10-12 eggs a days.

Last edited:
Just some clarification.....please don't keep bumping your listings. If you have something you are selling regularly please consider an ad on the BST page.

If you are posting BIN on several pages.....let us know you are cross posting. Do NOT run auctions for the same eggs on several pages.....you will have to honor all auctions on each page if you do.

Quick BIN 18+ Call Duck Eggs (I always send extras)
Ends tonight at 10 pm EST for shipping tomorrow.
$50 includes shipping (double boxed)

More pictures can be seen on my swap page.
I have pied, pencilied, buff, pastel, silver/lavender, white, blue magpie, gray, blue fawn, apricot silver, fawn & white all housed together.

Last edited:
BIN sale ($20 plus $13 shipping = total $33) of exactly 14 Bantam Cochin hatching eggs from two breeding pens. One has black mottled and the other is a mix of black, blue mottled and splash cochins. These are the birds that we use for my son to show in the Fair and also the local APA shows. They are very gentle, have good type and color. They are great additions to your flock and especially nice for kids, because of their friendly nature. If they sell today (Tuesday) they will go in the mail Wednesday morning. They were collected between today and Saturday. Fertility at home has been outstanding, but Of course I cannot guarantee your hatch rate because of uncertainties in shipping (USPS Priority) and your incubation methods. But I promise to pack the eggs the best with plenty of bubble wrap and packing to secure this precious cargo the best I can. We have been NPIP inspected, but just haven't gotten our number card in the mail yet. The ag inspector assures me we passed though, so we can send the form at a later date if you'd like to have it.

If Aces doesn't take these then Sold!

Back
Top Bottom