Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Any pics?

Of what? The SPW? I don't keep Olive eggers for breeding just the birds I use in the cross.

The SPW are sold pending payment. That cockerel was sold. But these are some pullets and the cock that are in the breeding pen.

This is the sire of the Olive Eggers ... I don't have pics of the pullets in that pen sorry. I kinda use it as a holding pen for extra marans i don't want to sell.

BIN 6+ mixed color Sizzle eggs. Price is $25.00 including shipping. I can ship these tomorrow.
I have a partridge frizzled silkie with a white silkie roo in one pen and a blue sizzle hen with a porcelain roo in another pen and a splash silkie hen with a partridge frizzled silkie roo.

I pack very well. I bubble wrap each egg and place them in an egg flat and put another flat on top and tape them together. That bundle is placed in a 7x7x6 priority box on a nest of shredded paper. I pack more shredded paper around and on top of the bundle so the bo flaps lay snug but not too tight so the eggs don't move around in the box. I write FRAGILE on all 4 sides and the top. I will write anything you want on it if you prefer something else or in addition to what I write.

Please post SOLD then PM me. My paypal addy is [email protected]
Have 56 minutes left on this one

BIN 11+ Hedemora eggs - $40 + $18 shipping. Wooly silver birchen roo over two blue wooly hens and one black/orange hen. I've hatched mostly blue chicks, some with leg feathers even though the parents don't have feathered legs. Interesting. One hen is blue with peachy undertones, and the other is a blue birchen with a hint of lemon color.

Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (12+ eggs). $50

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Greenfire Farms Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, they are consistently cream and crested.

I've made my selections and have my breeding pens set up. I'm getting about 10-12 eggs a day. I can sell up to 3 orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. Each order (12+) is $50. Shipping is an additional $15 for one order or $20 for two or three orders.

PEN 1: A male with better coloration over 5 females with better body type.

PEN 2: A male with better body type over 6 females with better color.

Eggs will come from both pens, but can be marked separately if you would like.

Following eggs available to ship MONDAY May 11th

15+ Lavender and Splits Olive Eggers $35 SHIPPED! Lavender Amerauacana cock over Lavender Split Copper Marans/ Reg Copper Marans. I am going to be reducing the number of Marans in that pen get these while you can. The eggs are Marans and the chicks will also carry the dominate blue egg gene.

24+ Sapphire $30 a doz SHIPPED! Crested Cream Legbar cock over White Leghorns. These are THE high production BLUE egg layers. The eggs are White and the chicks will carry the dominate blue egg gene.

12+ Good Shepard Barred Rocks $30 SHIPPED! I have a GSBR Cock and 2 GSBR hens and 1 Blue GSBR hen. I also have 4 solid blue and black rocks that came from those lines. You can get a few single barred cockerels from this pen.

12+ Partridge Silkies $45 SHIPPED! I have both reg and blue partridge. All are from SQ Lines.... but I don't show. Some came from Heirloom Orpingtons (Formerly Hardin Poultry) and Grumpy Goats.

I do have these posted on other pages. I will update as they are sold.

Add open till Monday 3 pm Central time. To ship out on Tuesday May 12th.

Buy it now. 12 Fertile Mallard eggs. $12.00 plus $13.00 shipping and handling.
Eggs have been 100% fertile this year. Excellent hatchability even when shipped.

12 Ancona eggs. $20.00 plus $13.00 shipping and handling.
From Worth it Farms stock. All our breeders are black and white.
Great layers! I think they are very pretty ducks.

12 Assorted purebed duck eggs. $12.00 plus $13.00 shipping and handling.
Breeds could include:
Ancona ,
Cayuga,
Golden Cascade ,
Hookbill,
Khaki Campbell,
Mallard ,
Muscovy,
Pekin ,
Rouen,
Runner Chocolate, Fawn and White, Gray, Khaki, Pencilled, White,
White Crested

Lots of Guinea eggs.
Shipping is $13.00 a dozen
$12.00 for a dozen assorted mixed colors.
$12.00 for a dozen Jumbo Pearl
$20.00 for a dozen Blonde
$25.00 for a dozen Pinto
$25.00 for a dozen Bronze

We are NPIP clean of Pullorum and Avian Influenza. We can ship anywhere but Hawaii. I guarantee that you will receive your eggs unbroken. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way.
Thanks for looking!

BIN 11+ Hedemora eggs - $40 + $18 shipping. Wooly silver birchen roo over two blue wooly hens and one black/orange hen. I've hatched mostly blue chicks, some with leg feathers even though the parents don't have feathered legs. Interesting. One hen is blue with peachy undertones, and the other is a blue birchen with a hint of lemon color.

Oh those are gorgeous birds!! Are you still selling these eggs or do you have any more?

Oh those are gorgeous birds!! Are you still selling these eggs or do you have any more?

Yes, I am selling them. :) I PM'd you. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom