Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Cross Post
BUY IT NOW
$25+$15 shipping
12+ English Orpington Hatching Eggs(I have a total of 4 bantam chocolates, 9 black orps, 2 jubilee, 2 LF chocolate)
I will include any laid before shipping Tuesday 5/26
The breeds are LF Jubilee, LF Black, LF Black split and chocolate, Bantam Chocolate
I have 2 jubilee roos over 1 jubilee hen. Greenfire, Sacre, Ewe Crazy Farms Lines. I have 1 black roo over 4 black hens from Papa's Poultry.
I have 1 black possibly split to chocolate roo and chocolate roo over 1 chocolate hen from Papa's Poultry. I have bantam chocolate roo over 3 chocolate hens from Greenfire Sacre lines.

Last edited:
Cross Post
BUY IT NOW
$20+$20 shipping
20+ Crele Project Hatching Eggs
I have 1 Crele Orp roo over 6 rhodebar hens.
Crele orp roo came from Papa's Poultry and rhodebar hens are greenfire farms line. Here is a picture of the chicks. They are with black orp chicks.

Cross Posted

12+ French White Production Muscovy Duck Eggs

I have 4 pure white hens with 1 drake and 4 black cap hens with 1 drake all in one pen so you can get pure white or pure white with a black cap. Fertility has been 100%. We are getting 4-6 eggs a day right now so eggs will be very fresh. Muscovy do not quack but make very quiet humm and trill noises. They are tree ducks so they will perch and have full flight ability. These are big birds the pure white drake is over 20lbs live weight at 15 months old. They make excellent meat birds with red meat and a flavor closer to beef then chicken.

Be aware these are ducks, they love water and we have had a lot of rain. Nest boxes are cleaned and re-bedded daily but your eggs will have some mud on them if it has been or is raining here, there is nothing more we can do about it.

Starting Bid is $20 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $12)

12+ Chinese Ringneck Pheasant Eggs

We have 3 hens and 1 cock currently. Fertility has been 100% and they have the chinese body style which is closer to a wild pheasant than the mongolian. These birds are very healthy and beautiful. The coop and their brush piles have damaged their tails a bit but nothing horrid.

Starting Bid $12 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $10)

Both auctions start as 12pm EDT on 5/27 and end in 24hrs at 12:01pmEDT on 5/28

Last edited:
Special hatching egg sale!

We have 35 Buff Minorca hatching eggs available to ship now! $100.00 postage paid.

These are excellent layers, are exhibition quality and the males are over 9# each. You will get eggs from two breeding pens. Fertility is great here. We have hatched lots of chicks. These are our best layers.

Back
Top Bottom