Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

First time I have offered these colors ever!
BIN Can Ship MONDAY!

I forgot! I have 18+ Guinea Eggs I can ship. Fertility has been confirmed. I have just about ever color under the sun in that pen. I don't have any pearl or white, but I do have some pied, pinto, several colors of lavender like coral blue, lavender, porcelain, Bronze, chocolate, Buff, Royal purple, .... I can't think of anything else. Some really pretty colors. They are all penned up together so you could get any of those colors and more from these eggs. If you want some whites or pearl I can add some from my neighbors flock at no charge.

$60 shipped!

Cross posted

12+ French White Production Muscovy Duck Eggs

I have 4 pure white hens with 1 drake and 4 black cap hens with 1 drake all in one pen so you can get pure white or pure white with a black cap. Fertility has been 100%. We are getting 4-6 eggs a day right now so eggs will be very fresh.

Muscovy do not quack but make very quiet humm and trill noises. They are tree ducks so they will perch and have full flight ability. These are big birds the pure white drake is over 20lbs live weight at 15 months old. They make excellent meat birds with red meat and a flavor closer to beef then chicken.

Be aware these are ducks, they love water and we have had a lot of rain. Nest boxes are cleaned and re-bedded daily but your eggs will have some mud on them if it has been or is raining here, there is nothing more we can do about it. We are have a 5 day break in the rain so i should be able to get all clean eggs for this shipment.

Starting Bid is $18 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $12)

Some of the pure white hens

Our pure white drake he is huge, he has almost a 6ft wingspan

Auctions ends tuesday at 3pm...eggs will ship tuesday afternoon or wednesday depending on how quickly i get the info/payment.

Last edited:
I don't need these. I really don't..
$10...
Clearly you do lol!! i got in trouble for buying the barred rock eggs on friday or i would be bidding on these too
hide.gif

Cross posted

12+ French White Production Muscovy Duck Eggs

I have 4 pure white hens with 1 drake and 4 black cap hens with 1 drake all in one pen so you can get pure white or pure white with a black cap. Fertility has been 100%. We are getting 4-6 eggs a day right now so eggs will be very fresh.

Muscovy do not quack but make very quiet humm and trill noises. They are tree ducks so they will perch and have full flight ability. These are big birds the pure white drake is over 20lbs live weight at 15 months old. They make excellent meat birds with red meat and a flavor closer to beef then chicken.

Be aware these are ducks, they love water and we have had a lot of rain. Nest boxes are cleaned and re-bedded daily but your eggs will have some mud on them if it has been or is raining here, there is nothing more we can do about it. We are have a 5 day break in the rain so i should be able to get all clean eggs for this shipment.

Starting Bid is $18 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $12)

Some of the pure white hens

Our pure white drake he is huge, he has almost a 6ft wingspan

Auctions ends tuesday at 3pm...eggs will ship tuesday afternoon or wednesday depending on how quickly i get the info/payment.

BIN: 24+ Coturnix quail eggs.
$20 + $15 shipping

These will be from tomorrows collection out of my brown and white pens. I may even thrown in Rosetta, Tibetan, or Goldens IF my new females continue to may normal sized eggs.

Disclosure: My white roosters were recently culled due to aggression. I have two brown roosters in there until my white males are old enough to replace them. You could potentially get pied or tuxedo birds, or no whites at all with recessive browns. It just depends. I've hatched all of these mixes from this pen this week. I've got a full brooder, a stacked incubator, and no place to put eggs for four more days. This BIN will be active until incubator space frees up. Larger orders are available at discounted rates. PM me for details.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom