Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

RavynFallen won by a hair! Thank you RavynFallen! PM'g you.

just for my own clarification on how the auctions on this thread work, if the auction ended at exactly 9pm, then a bid with a 9pm time stamp would be in my thinking placed after the auction had ended and would not be the winning bid, is this not how it works?

RavynFallen won by a hair! Thank you RavynFallen! PM'g you.
just for my own clarification on how the auctions on this thread work, if the auction ended at exactly 9pm, then a bid with a 9pm time stamp would be in my thinking placed after the auction had ended and would not be the winning bid, is this not how it works?
No, my understanding is when the auction ends at 9:00, all bids with a timestamp of 9:00 are valid and those with a timestamp of 9:01 or later are not.

I wasn't sure either.
hide.gif
I'll be more clear next time.

I think this has already been discussed on this thread, or maybe it was the 24 Hour thread, or maybe it was the chat thread... or maybe it was the FB auctiom page, or.... :/ maybe I was just dreaming it.... :lol:

Perhaps @DMRippy will clarify in the morning.

Morning,after a rough end to my year I am back I think. Time to auction some eggs...gotta get some pics of the boys and girls...btw...how do you find the time stamp that says the exact time. I tried hovering over the nine hours ago thingy...no dice on my iPad.

Back
Top Bottom