Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I understand you wanting an explanation. For those of us that have followed this thread from the beginning, we have seen this discussed before. I was just trying to end it with an explanation of why when the OP says that is the way it is, that is the way it is. Now that you know, you can bid accordingly.

Thank you for that info, wouldn't it be a good idea then to edit the first post of this thread to state that as i'm sure most people, including myself, have read that post several times, but not every single one of all the other 4,520.

Last edited:
AUCTION.. Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs
Number of eggs: 12
Auction ends: Saturday 2/27 at 9pm EST
Beginning bid: $24 (plus $15 shipping) (via PayPal)
Eggs to ship Monday 2/29 (from GA)

Getting great results with these here at home and just the sweetest little flock I've seen.

Thanks and happy bidding!

Looks like I still have the high/low bid of $24 on these!
yippiechickie.gif

Last effort on my part to end this. There is a time limit, set by BYC, for editing a post. The time limit on the first post of this thread has past.
again i appreciate your input, i'm currently on post #2841 of 4523, so far i haven't found that reference but have seen a good bit of back and forth on the 'rules' i'll try to finish the rest later and i'll be up to date on how this thread works.

Are these show quality? I don't care if they aren't, but I would like to possibly show them.
I don't personally show mine, but I do stay up to date on my breeds' SOP and only buy from sellers who strive to keep with such. My Roos and two hens are from dsfrango here on BYC, and my other girls are from Golden Girls Classy Chicks in FL :)

Last edited:
I will edit the first post. Since this is in the BST it is editable....by me. We have had this disscution repleatedly on several threads. No need to rehash this over and over. I really don't understand what propted this since BOTH are getting eggs.

Back
Top Bottom