Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbermaid totes work great for hides. Boxes last a week at the tops at my house. They either pee in them or eat them. Cardboard works, just don’t expect it to last. Derp broke her leg yesterday, I dunno how since she is free roam. Hopefully it heals well so we don’t have to chop it off.
you have to be extremely careful with plastics and buns.....i used a plastic feed bowl once and they ate it!! one got intestinal blockage and died on me soon after that 😭😭😭

you have to be extremely careful with plastics and buns.....i used a plastic feed bowl once and they ate it!! one got intestinal blockage and died on me soon after that 😭😭😭
So do you think one of those gravity water bowls wouldn't work? I looked for other materials but all I could find was plastic...

Straight up off topic but for the ones with littles are y’all doing dress up and taking kids out we’re going as 80s chicks q the aqua net please
I don't HAVE littles, but we generally GET a lot of littles. I'm hoping that at least a few still come out. We're dressing up, Just in Case. If I get really ambitious. I'd like to build an old-fashioned gypsy fortune teller booth, complete with a plexi front and a slot for me to slide their treats down, right into their pumpkins/bags. No-contact fun!

We usually get tons of kids, but I venture to guess that won't be the case, this year. Still, I need to be prepared (to ward off tricks!) I'm thinking of investing in a slew of quarters to give out, instead of candy. They can be easily cleaned - before and after. If we don't get many trick-or-treaters, there's no major weight gain when I eat the leftovers. Unless, of course, I use the leftover quarters to buy half-price candy the next day ... but at least I'll have something I like!

P1420086.JPG

Idk what drive by Halloween is. We live where theres not many houses around so we go do a few trunk or treats in near by towns.
But I ain't taking anyones candy so just staying home.
You can always do a scavenger hunt at home ... lessee ... Snickers in the feed bin, Milky Way behind the woodpile, Reeses's ,,, hmmm ... you like Reese's, so you can put that one in the chicken poo, so the mini clone won't want to eat it. Maybe he'll share?

You can always do a scavenger hunt at home ... lessee ... Snickers in the feed bin, Milky Way behind the woodpile, Reeses's ,,, hmmm ... you like Reese's, so you can put that one in the chicken poo, so the mini clone won't want to eat it. Maybe he'll share?
Got that one backwards. Mini clone would eat it but Big Moony wouldn't.

Mini Moony is a dirt ball. He don't care.

I kow a guy that gave CPR to a horse when it got hit by lightning. He was a small fellow and did the CPR by jumping up and down on the horse's chest. It worked.
I've done it for newborn or sick puppies and kittens, too - where you hold them belly-up, head down and swing them in big, arcs between your knees. The movement clears their breathing passages and forces air in and out of their lungs. The centripetal force puts pressure on their tiny chests and works like CPR. It saved quite a few babies, over the years.

Geez I wouldn't want to eat it then either.
He does like candy and actually is quite good with sharing it but he really likes the dressing up part. He likes to scare people. We've already talked about it and hes cool with not going. He knows how real covid is in our area and he knows most don't give a sh!t enough to wear masks or stay 6' away.

I used the rubber shelf liners for the first couple weeks. Bought a few and swapped them out 2x a day. I brooded in Rubbermaids, so I swapped the whole shebang out. They hold up in a washing machine.
Good to know! I used non-skid rug pads for awhile, but the coarse weave held too much "gunk" and it was ruining the washer. I now use shelf liners, but I've been handwashing them for fear of destroying them in the machine. From here on out, after a quick rinse ... in they'll go!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom