Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one thing that I will not do. I'm for hunting...I love deer, squirrel, etc. But I can't do it myself. My uncles have offered to take me hunting before but I have a really really bad phobia of loud noises...to the point where I will go into panic mode. Childhood experience I think. I can't even take a balloon popping.
Hunting is great and not for everyone.

Shooting is great and can be for anyone! I love to see a first timer's smile as they enjoy shooting a semi auto modern sporting rifle.

Reddogmaster tips to become a good Father In Law;

Inside the house; Offer to help, but only help when asked! Especially in the kitchen!

Outside the house; Offer to help, but be proactive! No one gets upset if you mow the yard or sweep out the garage unasked!
You forgot the part about not snooping in the pantry. 🤣

You forgot the part about not snooping in the pantry. 🤣
DUH!

And one more thing, keep your mouth shut regarding Under Garments; Allow me to set the stage;

DIL is 7 months pregnant, Mrs RDM helping with the laundry folding. RDM walks in to laundry room and says loudly, "DANG! Them's some big ass under-drawers!"

Don't do that if you can help it... :confused:

DUH!

And one more thing, keep your mouth shut regarding Under Garments; Allow me to set the stage;

DIL is 7 months pregnant, Mrs RDM helping with the laundry folding. RDM walks in to laundry room and says loudly, "DANG! Them's some big ass under-drawers!"

Don't do that if you can help it... :confused:
You like flirting with disaster everywhere it seems. :lau

Anybody ever shot a squirrel with a .17 HMR round?

Asking for a friend...
Yes first one front half went one way rear half went the other with Winchester. 17 grain ballistic tip. 20 grain Hollow point head shots from there on out

.17hmr is a helluva round for being so small
I want to get the other .17 the short one now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom