Just joined and I have lots of questions and in need of help

Abramas

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 3, 2010
Hey,
I just got from a garage sale a Brower egg incubator model #846. Excellent condition, however, the previous owner has passed. So...I have no one to help me along with this. I teach first grade and want to use the incubator in my classroom to hatch chickens in the spring. The instructions and repair list which came with the incubator is missing the upper right corner so I don't know how to begin. I am nervous, and obviously want this to be positive experience with my little first graders. Can anybody walk me through this? I have no idea where/how to begin????Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!!Julie

Abramas.
welcome-byc.gif
. From Eastern Wa. I don't have any experience with incubators but I would google the manufacturer and you might be able to get user manual. Also post your question on incubating & hatching eggs plenty of knowledgable folks there. Enjoy BYC

This is good advice
google the manufacturer and you might be able to get user manual. Also post your question on incubating & hatching eggs plenty of knowledgable folks there

. This is a wonderful experience for elementary school children. I was a teacher in the 70-80's and we hatched some duck eggs in my third grade classroom. We used only a a light bulb for warmth in a box. Very primitive. Only about half the eggs hatched, probably because we didn't turn the eggs as much as we should have. Good luck on this new project!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom