Humidifier not working Rcom King suro 20 incubator help

fiadhdakoo

Hatching
Mar 20, 2024
Hello
I am using an rcom king suro 20 incubator. My first questions is:
Is it a good quality incubator? I also have a amazon one so I don't know which to use. It seems really good but I'm a beginner and information about it is scarce due to its age.

The king suro 20 humidifier is not working. Every time it "humidifies" it makes this really loud noise and it's so frequent every 1 minute exact (as timed) and it gets annoying since my incubator is in my room and I sleep. I noticed that I don't even see any water going through the tube however humidity inside the incubator always remains about 40-45 (I have it set for 50)
The king suro is old so information online is scarce. There are instructions on how to set up the humidifier since I don't know if it's set up or but but I do not understand the instructions and I'm confused about (it could have been previously set up already as this incubator is from my boyfriends mom I'm just not sure)
No eggs are currently inside but they are due for Tuesday so I want to figure it out before then. Yes I have the correct humidity set. It's not about the settings it's about the humidifier itself
To set up the humidifier in the instructions below it mentions opening up the humidifier. I have done and I don't understand what I have to do. I am worried about cutting the tube or messing with this since I am only borrowing this incubator it does not belong to me and owner has not used it in years.
Please help. If not I will ask my boyfriend to help me soon. I am new to this and I want to have this ready for Tuesday. I am praying I can get this incubator working:fl if not I'll have to use my cheap backup:tongue

Attachments

• IMG_6850.jpeg
    IMG_6850.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6851.jpeg
    IMG_6851.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6853.jpeg
    IMG_6853.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 5
You have to prime the line. That means you have to keep holding down the button until the water reaches the incubator. Once it does its easy, just keep you water always filled so you don't have to do it again.

You have to prime the line. That means you have to keep holding down the button until the water reaches the incubator. Once it does its easy, just keep you water always filled so you don't have to do it again.
Thanks so so much for your help! This means a lot to me
Which button do i hold down?

Thanks so so much for your help! This means a lot to me
Which button do i hold down?
There is still no water coming through when i hold down “+” for many many minutes ive tried for ages and nothing is coming out however the water bottle is bubbling yet water is not going through the tube. Can you identify the problem by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom