just my 2 cents

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dan_grow, Oct 17, 2010.

1. dan_grow

dan_grow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    st. Louis
    doesn't it feel like there should be a like button on this site? [​IMG][​IMG]

so lets say your on the emergency page and your reading through the post and see one that needs action now but you don't have the expertise for it so you like it so it becomes more noticeable for someone who dose ;or if you see a post that was helpful and answered some questions that you would have never been able to get the answer to on your on. basically what i'm trying to saying is that it would be immensely helpful if there was a way to rate up relevant post so that they could be more notice able to new users and those with Ernest query; also this could help post on the furtherment of breeds of chickens or development of new breeds be more public and accessible in a way

it would be in the top right of a post or thread but you couldn't like a thread you started or your own post.

if you have any ideas to improve the site post it here to i would personally like to know[​IMG][​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I suppose that wouldnt be a bad idea..
    Like on Medhelp.. if you helped someone with a question and they liked your answer..you get little stars by your name,...
    Eh... personally i dont care either way...

3. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

There is a section at the top of index labeled BYC feedback. You could ask the mods to move this there so that Admin will see it [​IMG]

4. dan_grow

dan_grow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    st. Louis
    thanks Camelot Farms but i might not go as far as to act on my Little idea just wanted to know how other byc folks felt about the site good and bad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by