Just ordered the R-Com 20 pro (non usb).......Wooohoooooooo!

sticks22

Songster
11 Years
Aug 5, 2008
Grove, oklahoma
A hatchin' we will go...A hatchin' we will go...........Hi ho the dariooooooo, just thinkin of all the chicks I can growwwwwwww!!! If you go then go pro! R-Com 20 Pro, that is.

I just went to the store and got a money order for the non usb r-com 20 pro. I hope its as good as the price tag! Well see!
I ordered mine from Brinsea. Anyone else own one? Do you like it? Any feedback from it ?

Maybe order some extra "humidity pads" at the same time. They're just silly sponges with holes punched in them, but they don't last long and they're ridiculously expensive to buy later.

You're supposed to submit all chicken-related purchases to us for approval in advance! This is your first warning. Since now you have to buy sponges the expensive way, no additional penalties will be assessed. Expect a late-night re-education and attitude-adjustment visit from the Chicken Enforcement League boys, though.

Hey I just got my R-com delivered today!!!! I have been waiting 4-ever for an incubator. You want to know how I got one past the hubby? I told him its for our daughters 4-H project,,, which it is...but I get to hatch in it tooooooo.

Any body got any eggs I can hatch? I don't care if their swamp martian eggs, I just want to hatch something!!

I really do like my r-com 20-- I have 5 paid-too-much peafowl eggs in mine now, along with some heritage turkey eggs, they all are due to hatch at the same time-- wish us luck!

I want one - - I want one - - I want one ___ I want one tooooooo!!

I want an R-Com pro 20 - hopefully if I am a good girl Santa will bring me one!

Back
Top Bottom