Just put in 33 eggs in the Incubator

sandiTX

Chirping
5 Years
Just put in 33 Seramas eggs in the Incubator. Some Frizzles, cant wait to candle them. It has been about 12-14 years since I have done this so wish me luck. I will post photos if they turn out during candling.
jumpy.gif

good luck - seramas are the sweetest as chicks, I've revently hatched a couple - shown in my profile pic. cant wait to see the candeling - one of the most exciting times! x

Whens best time to do the candling? 1-2 weeks?

Thanks S1ilkieGirl99 this is first time with Seramas, but have had 100's of other breed YEARSSSSS ago. LOL
Have some of the frizzles in the incubator also, just not sure which ones. Have 2 frizzle hens. Want some more Silkies next, one of my favs.

Last edited:
no problem - sorry it took me ages to reply! seramas tend to hatch on the 19th or 20th day, so slightly earlier than expected! have fun with them once they come, they grow so quickly! silkies are excellent as well! one of my favourite breeds; they are so friendly and have so much character! I love frizzles as well, I've never had any myself, but they are so adorable! Good luck!! :)

no problem - sorry it took me ages to reply! seramas tend to hatch on the 19th or 20th day, so slightly earlier than expected! have fun with them once they come, they grow so quickly! silkies are excellent as well! one of my favourite breeds; they are so friendly and have so much character! I love frizzles as well, I've never had any myself, but they are so adorable! Good luck!! :)
Thanks we have 2 Frizzle hens, I want to get some Silkies next :) And thanks for the info on hatching earlier on the Seramas

Back
Top Bottom