Just something a little fun

TheDuckGuy

Songster
Nov 29, 2020
*Note* this isn't a real issue

Ok so I've been thinking how could we practice answering people's questions so I said I'll make a thread pretending there is a real problem and we will answer the best we can so when somebody really needs to know we will already be ready for them.

So pretty much I'm gonna ask you something like is this a normal egg shape or something like that and we will try our best to answer it.

Hello guys I have a really weird situation going on. my rooster who is three years old just laid an egg he is a barred rock rooster and I know he is a rooster because I only have one hen (RIR) and she lays eggs 5 times a week and we have hatched her eggs before so he has to be a rooster cause the eggs were fertile. I know he laid and egg because he was in time out while the RIR raising the babies she had hatch he was packing them so we moved him but he was in his separate coop and the next day there was an egg could he really do that thanks in advance.

Ok the subject above isn't really happening I just want to know what you guys would say to that if somebody really asked. I've been wondering if a rooster could actually do that and people have said that chickens cant change gender so I tried to make it seem so real that you would have to rethink the idea that chickens can't change gender. Please correct me on anything like sleeping ect. I was typing really fast. I hope you enjoy

*Note* this isn't a real issue

Ok so I've been thinking how could we practice answering people's questions so I said I'll make a thread pretending there is a real problem and we will answer the best we can so when somebody really needs to know we will already be ready for them.

So pretty much I'm gonna ask you something like is this a normal egg shape or something like that and we will try our best to answer it.

Hello guys I have a really weird situation going on. my rooster who is three years old just laid an egg he is a barred rock rooster and I know he is a rooster because I only have one hen (RIR) and she lays eggs 5 times a week and we have hatched her eggs before so he has to be a rooster cause the eggs were fertile. I know he laid and egg because he was in time out while the RIR raising the babies she had hatch he was packing them so we moved him but he was in his separate coop and the next day there was an egg could he really do that thanks in advance.

Ok the subject above isn't really happening I just want to know what you guys would say to that if somebody really asked. I've been wondering if a rooster could actually do that and people have said that chickens cant change gender so I tried to make it seem so real that you would have to rethink the idea that chickens can't change gender. Please correct me on anything like sleeping ect. I was typing really fast. I hope you enjoy
@MysteryChicken @3KillerBs @yakitori @casportpony

Back
Top Bottom