Just waiting for the little doggie to puke.............

I hope she'll be alright. She's the cutest little puppy!
fl.gif
hugs.gif

What a precious puppy....I hope she's okay.

Im such a softy when it comes to little fluffy puppies like that....sigh.....I bet she's fun to play with!

I know how you feel I left the room for 1 minute today and my dog who is only a foot tall managed to climb onto the counter and eat 3 big pieces of homemade fudge.
roll.png
I am making my first dinner with guests for tonight So hopefully she will be done puking by then. bratty girls!!! I always keep some peroxide on hand just in case and this is the first time in 3 years that I've had to use it on her!

Give your girl a big hug and kiss from me.
hugs.gif

Yup, Mark, the BABY!!!!! And she better behave the rest of today!!! LOL

Thank you so much everyone for the sweet comments and concern. The little monster seems to be doing just fine. As much as this little cutie puked I can't imagine she kept ANYTHING down she had in the past week. LOL (Oh, she doesn't think it is funny, BTW)

She is running all over the place like normal, terrorizing my cats....until they turn around and swat her across the room.
smile.png

So, I guess she just managed to give her mommmy a BIG scare!!!!

It truly is amazing where they can go and what they can get into in a matter of seconds! It is just like having an extra child. Oh, who am I kidding, it IS having an extra child!!!!!
lau.gif

Yes, I love ethe little fluffy puppies, too.
smile.png
She has short haired siblings so I was really glad I got one with tons of hair. I could snuggle her little soft body all day.....but well, she won't stay still that long!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom