Just waiting...

Unfortunately not. Today on Good Friday, ... there is no delivery.

Keep fingers crossed that they arrive tomorrow. If not, there will be no delivery till Tuesday, be cause of Eastern.
Then the hatch rate will drop rapidly, even more for these eggs I have already.

Unfortunately not. Today on Good Friday, ... there is no delivery.

Keep fingers crossed that they arrive tomorrow. If not, there will be no delivery till Tuesday, be cause of Eastern.
Then the hatch rate will drop rapidly, even more for these eggs I have already.
That sucks.

Puh ... they arrived yesterday. Very late, but should not effect the hatch rate too much.

Eggs are in the incubator. Placed them this morning.
So ... happy hatching 😃

Puh ... they arrived yesterday. Very late, but should not effect the hatch rate too much.

Eggs are in the incubator. Placed them this morning.
So ... happy hatching 😃
Yay!!! Hope they hatch well for you. My incubator dropped it's humidity overnight. I fixed it as soon as I saw. I hope it didn't affect the eggs.

I think everyone who hatches eggs is very brave! My hat is off to all of you! 😆 i will try to follow this thread so I can enjoy the anxiety, the panic, the worry and ultimately the joys with you all vicariously! Don't try to talk me into joining you, I already have too many chickens 🙄!

I probably will never hatch my own eggs. :lau I would have a mental breakdown every time there was a problem. I might trust one of my hens to do it though. Kudos to the egg-hatchers!

I think everyone who hatches eggs is very brave! My hat is off to all of you! 😆 i will try to follow this thread so I can enjoy the anxiety, the panic, the worry and ultimately the joys with you all vicariously! Don't try to talk me into joining you, I already have too many chickens 🙄!
LOL! This is my first time. Hatch Virgin and Quail Virgin.

Back
Top Bottom