Just wanna make sure this is def. a female not rooster!!

hmmmmm....hold your horses. I'm not so sure that's a pullet at all. Those wattles are big and red. And the comb although rounded is unruly. Tail is long and looks slightly arched, though sickles are nice and round. I take it hasn't laid or crowed yet?

My polish hens have very small pale wattles. See for comparison:

20200907_224804.jpg
20200916_104848.jpg

Oh god I rehomed the other one so I really hope not. I had A unanimous vote for hen with everyone I asked. If it is a boy that SUCKS. I can’t keep boys. And I will only have 1 then.

She's a white Crested Black Polish.
hmmmmm....hold your horses. I'm not so sure. Those wattles are big and red. And the comb although rounded is unruly. Tail is long and looks slightly arched, though sickles are nice and round. I take it hasn't laid or crowed yet?

View attachment 2362397View attachment 2362398

hmmmmm....hold your horses. I'm not so sure that's a pullet at all. Those wattles are big and red. And the comb although rounded is unruly. Tail is long and looks slightly arched, though sickles are nice and round. I take it hasn't laid or crowed yet?

View attachment 2362397View attachment 2362398
I still think it is a pullet --- the males have very messy crests compared to the females. I would expect that some birds could have more wattles than others. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom