Just wanted to send everyone a friendly hello....from another newbie!

CityChicGoneCountry

Hatching
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
Dalhart, TX
I am the proud new momma to 12 adorable little chics and 15 cute little keets as of today. I have been watching and learning from the forums for a month or so now. It's true, it is VERY addictive! My DH has started calling me chicken head (because I have chicken on the brain)!
jumpy.gif
Probably has to do with the fact that I am on this site from the time he leaves for work in the morning and still here when he gets home.
big_smile.png

Looking forward to making new friends here.
wee.gif

Hello, nice to meet you...
big_smile.png
...i'm new to this also...and all these guys are a real big help..good luck!..Wendy

WELCOME! YES, very addicting for sure! Here all day off and on. If I'm not one here I'm watcing chicken tv. I clean my house around checking for new posts LOL 10 min cleaning/20 mine BYC/ 10 min cleaning 20 min BYC ETC...Etc...

Thank you everyone!

RedHen
welcome-byc.gif
also

Quote:
Clean??? What is this you speak of? LOL!

Thank you AngelFyre. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure that part out!
he.gif

I just checked on my babies. They are all doing very well. One of my keets gave me a scare earlier but after a little sugar water and more Grogel, he seems to have made a full recovery!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Hi and a very warm welcome - you will love it here everyone is so friendly and helpful. I too cannot do without my massive daily does of BYC! Enjoy and post some pics of the chicks asap
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I second the great avatar comment! I'm embarrassed about how long it took me to do my own avatar AND figure out how to post photos on Photobucket. I did it once and haven't done it since!
he.gif

Anyway, welcome!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom