just wanted to share our first chick in the bater

korn19bread

In the Brooder
Aug 23, 2015
this morning we had our first egg in our first hatch actually hatch. its an orphington/bresse. too excited, the 4 year old, kid, is in love with the new member, checking on it and what not. have a second egg chirping now as i write this. so due to being at work for the first one im determined to watch the 2nd one hatch.
no real relivance to anything, just wanted to share.

How exciting! I just put some shipped eggs in the incubator and I can't wait. Hopefully some of them hatch. Good luck with the rest of your hatch!

Last edited:
How exciting! I just put some shipped eggs in the incubator and I can't wait. Hopefully some of them hatch. Good luck with the rest of your hatch!

your eggs will hatch when. mine do from the hatchery!! Tomorrow mine go into the hatcheries incubator ! I can't hardly wait! I've been waiting since January!!! That's when I ordered for April!! I'm expecting seven female barred rocks, one unknown suprise breed layer, one Silver Penciled Rock, and one Female Golden Cuckoo Maran. Their hatch ship day is April 11th. Please say a small prayer for there safe and healthy arrival!:)

i have had 3 hatch and one loss so far, also one that didnt make it out of the shell. but i have some more in there should be any day now. and have a dozen turkey eggs getting ready to go in too.

Back
Top Bottom