Just wondered... Any tweeters here?

VictoriaTwead

Songster
10 Years
Sep 28, 2009
Alpujarra mountains, Spain
I'm not a fan of Facebook. I live up a mountain and only have dial-up and FB is painfully sloooow and time-consuming. I really like Twitter because it's fast, and the messages are short and snappy.

I found BYC because Sillystunt pointed me in this direction on Twitter.

Just wondered if many people from BYC are onTwitter?

If you are, I'd love a BYC Tweet saying 'Hi'!
smile.png

Victoria

(My Twittername is VictoriaTwead)

Well, I joined to help out someone else, however, I'll probably never go back. Can't figure out for the life of me why all these folks like being bored out of their skulls!
hu.gif
I dont want to know what anyone is doing during their day and I can't imagine anyone wants to know what I'm doing, either. I'm puzzled by the popularity, really. Surely there's more to it than just a bunch of random one line messages. Surely. "Following" or "being followed" gives me an uneasy feeling. I just don't get it.

Hello Ang, following you now. Nice blogsite you have. (I've a daughter called Karly, too.
smile.png
)

Speckledhen : I know what you mean, but I tend to be fussy about who I follow, and who I let follow me. If I'm not interested in what people are tweeting, (like spam selling stuff) I just unfollow.

I like Twitter because I live in a very isolated place so now I can chat to people easily and keep in touch with friends I left behind in England. And my son and daughter are in London and Sydney (I'm in Spain) so it's great for keeping in touch with them 24/7.

And if it hadn't been for Twitter, I wouldn't have found BYC.

Victoria

Back
Top Bottom