Kalmbach Feed - Any Reviews?

Great post! I myself have been thinking about switching from Purina to Kalmbach for my birds when I move. I've fed Kalmbach to my rabbits before and really loved the results I was getting! Sadly when my friend got out of rabbits I had to find a new feed dealer and the closest dealer (about 2 hours away) refused to order the one I preferred so I had to put my rabbits on Purina. If I switch to Kalmbach I plan to order it through Chewy. Has anyone ever had difficulty during Christmas season receiving feed?
I've used them since June of this year, and love the results so far.

I haven't gone through the Christmas time w/ ordering from Chewy, but normally I keep enough feed for a month in storage, so I'd probably suggest stocking up before if you are worried about supply etc. In the past for other animals I've never had issues, or if something was delayed I'd run by tractor supply/ace's hardware and grab a small bag of feed to pass my ladies over until I get the normal bags.

I ordered all last winter without major issue. Though I keep a months feed on hand at all times just in case there's a delay. There was a delay once or twice by about 5 days. I called Chewy and they sent a bag next day without additional charge. Their customer service was đź‘Ť

Back
Top Bottom