Kalmbach Feed with Animal Protein

Cindy in PA

Crowing
15 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Fleetwood, PA
Just a heads up for those that are searching for feed with animal protein. Kalmbach has 2 gamebird feeds Wild Flush Breeder 18% mini pellets & Wild Flush grower 18% mini pellets that have animal protein on the label. They also have 22% Fancy & Feathered Show Bird & Breeder that lists porcine meat & bone meal & fishmeal. A local feed store had the Wild Flush Breeder in stock YMMV. Anyone who has Kalmbach feed available to them, may be able to order these feeds. I do believe this is a change to their feeds, as I have never seen animal proteins listed before.

Thanks. The closest to me is about 45 minutes away. I may try to get there if I get a look at the nutritional analysis.
I had a bad experience with another feed mill trying to buy Fertrell nutribalancer. It was 2 years old.

Thanks. The closest to me is about 45 minutes away. I may try to get there if I get a look at the nutritional analysis.
I had a bad experience with another feed mill trying to buy Fertrell nutribalancer. It was 2 years old.

All the analysis is on their website. I was just surprised to see it. I know they made a lot of changes last fall. Even Purina gamebird around here is veg. Surprised anyone would be adding it. Just was glad to see someone did. I found a place selling Brown's regular old feed also. They are from the area, but about 3 years ago they shut their plant store near me. Now a farm dealer in Fleetwood sells it. Online you may see their Brown's veg food in small bags, but I knew of nowhere to get their original feed. They use porcine meat in theirs. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom