Kansas city mo Duck

cecosugi

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2012
KC MO
Hi duck people! I don't post because I don't currently have poultry, but I'm a huge lurker. I have a dreadful time trying to keep up with all the threads, but I sure learn a lot from all of you.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of the Kansas City people are going to the Kearney Feed Store tomorrow for ducks.

~Suzy~
Kearney, MO

Last edited:
Hi duck people! I don't post because I don't currently have poultry, but I'm a huge lurker. I have a dreadful time trying to keep up with all the threads, but I sure learn a lot from all of you.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of the Kansas City people are going to the Kearney Feed Store tomorrow for ducks.

~Suzy~
Kearney, MO
you might want to post that question here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/248925/consolidated-kansas you may get more response AND
welcome-byc.gif
or here, I am confused,
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/73271/calling-any-one-from-missouri

Last edited:

~Suzy~
Kearney, MO

I'm from KC and I wish you wouldn't have said that. LOL.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, and confusing you with KC!
hmm.png

I changed the title, just in case I might catch those Kansas City (Missouri) area people for today's duck sale in Kearney. It's Heartland Hatchery, and I thought maybe those in NKC and Polo might be interested.

I know there are several Kansas City area people on the hugemongous "thread previously known as...." thread, and didn't think they'd look on the intro page. And Kearney is a little far for Kansas people.

QJ, Kearney is a little far for you, too.
smile.png

My husband is going to go see what they have, just in case it's something I want. This will be my first ducks for several years, so I'm super excited. And I spent last weekend at the Flamingo in Vegas, where they have a nice little waterfowl exhibit...teal, wood duck, swan, and, of course, flamingos! I wanted to bring them all home!

Last edited:

~Suzy~
Kearney, MO
YOUR RIGHT NEAR ME!!!! I BET WE HAVE EVEN SEEN EACH OTHER IN GROCERY STORES!!!!!!!!!!!
ep.gif

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, and confusing you with KC!
hmm.png

I changed the title, just in case I might catch those Kansas City (Missouri) area people for today's duck sale in Kearney. It's Heartland Hatchery, and I thought maybe those in NKC and Polo might be interested.

I know there are several Kansas City area people on the hugemongous "thread previously known as...." thread, and didn't think they'd look on the intro page. And Kearney is a little far for Kansas people.

QJ, Kearney is a little far for you, too.
smile.png

My husband is going to go see what they have, just in case it's something I want. This will be my first ducks for several years, so I'm super excited. And I spent last weekend at the Flamingo in Vegas, where they have a nice little waterfowl exhibit...teal, wood duck, swan, and, of course, flamingos! I wanted to bring them all home!

Thats okay and you did get some replies so then that makes it doubly okay, just thought you may get more if you posted on your state but then I couldn't figure out which state... oh well you get the picture
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom