Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Pics
Good point!
And since we are talking annoying bugs, I have a personal war going on with FireAnts! Their nests pop up everywhere, and they tend to take over the world!And of course, I am allergic to their stings. :rant:barnie
Those buggers are mean...they wait until they are all over you, give a signal and bite you all at once...that's what happened to my mom when we lived in Florida! 🙁

Last edited:
Never ate rattlesnake. I’ve been told it tastes like chicken!
Pretty close...but it's been 45 years since I've had any...so my memory could be foggy! Of course people tend to say every mild flavored meat tastes like chicken...when they can't actually define what the flavor really is...:gig

Yeah...one night as we were getting ready to turn off the lights, I noticed a spider on the ceiling...I didn't want it to drop down into my bed when I was asleep. So, I asked my husband to take care of it for me...he threw a pillow at it and knocked it into the bed...he was laughing so hard & told me he'd never seen me move so fast...it took a bit for me to forgive him...😂
BEST,,, SAFEST,,,SUREST,,,,, Use vacuum,, tube part. Those devlz are fast in escaping.

C7DC0FD5-F7A7-42B6-AD08-3A6C2DEC87E3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom